Strategy

Nanne30

Which clan has always ben known for having the best strategy to beat other clans?on Pkris, Pk Trips or regular wars at CWA or wildy. 

Which has been the best strategist member  of any clan ever?

Which clan surprised the clan world with new ways to fight to defeat their opponents. Obviously if it worked, all clans copy.

Name who invented what type of strategy.

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

Before Teamspeak, clans actually had legit thought out strategies and used those in wars, because there was no real way of changing things on the fly, due to lack of ways to quickly communicate. I don't ever think these really worked though.

DI invented returning

DS invented outlasting

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

3 hours ago, Nanne30 said:

Which clan has always ben known for having the best strategy to beat other clans?on Pkris, Pk Trips or regular wars at CWA or wildy. 

DI I would have to say

Oergg was good

Which clan surprised the clan world with new ways to fight to defeat their opponents. Obviously if it worked, all clans copy.

No idea.

Well outlasting at GDS and shit gear.. ROT

RS2? tons of clans like DI, ROT, RSD, TT, DS and much more but OSRS, ROT pretty much take the advantage towards all

Which has been the best strategist member of any clan ever?

Im sure the warlords in each clans were great strategist back then and now

Back in late 2005 and early 2006, the Top 3 clans starts to invent Returning when they had a fight so clans like Damage Inc, Dark Slayers, RuneScape Dinasty obviously use this strat to make any fight lasted longer...In the End, I believe Dark Slayers always have the upper hands of outlasting any clans hence being undefeated for 1 year in 2006.

Another great invention of tactics is the Fall in System. DS had their Fall in Leaders to wear pink skirts so people after a kill or two fall in back being organized.
Sniping is also a good tactic to make opponent disarray when their fall in leaders is being targeted.

Every invention there is always the counter if we noticed

• Returning and Outlasting
  • Fall in and Sniping
  • Melee with Binds
  • Tank with Magic Staff
  • Rock and Tree Hugging
  • Dragging east or west (to waste enemy energy)
  • Teamspeak for better organising piles and calls
  • Swiftswitch client for faster world hopping

While there are many good invention, there are also bad ones like:-

• Crashing that led to the invention of Anti-Crashing
  • Cape Switching by EOS to confuse opponents prior of Wilderness Team Cape
  • No Honour vs Honour System where people in D'hides and Rune weaponry risking less going against people in Rune Sets risking more
  • Ragging System, an upgraded NH system whereby wearing the armour like Adamant or Snakeskin or Xerician robes against enemy wearing Rune, Mystics, Black Dhides

I lack the knowledge of this history

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

RS2 - Echo of Silence and it's not even close. 

OSRS - Reign of Terror

Ghjjf & DWG.

ROT with the cancer name change shit during j cup, this is not a positive.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

I would have to say noobs inc,  in the summers of 2005-2006  thats tactic of running to gap to fight then using guerilla warfare tactics at dwarfs was insane, only the clans in top 7 could witstand it. I remmeber ni destorying  clans like twrf, wl, tmrd, cl and bk, valor, excer,mystic knights, anarchy.luna, lf, etc. You see that small area in dwarfs was single zone, so you could be safe in that spot and shoot and range enemies who where in multi-zone. I rmember in the summer of 2006 destroying twrf and these clans it was insane, the clan world still has mainly 90 percent melee and 8 percent rangers and 2 percent mage/binders. I believe ni at the time had about 30 percent mages 20 percent rangers and 50 percent melee at the start of summer 2005, ironically the ratios got worse as word spread a ni member named hollandudja got 99 range rather fast and made millions of gp and bought party hats.

You see 99 range was better for getting kills for loot them magic. Dudes started to train range and magic more then melee, and in the summer of 2006-summer 2007 noobs inc ratios went to like 30 percent mages and 40 percent range, it was insane.  I was fhked as i was mostly melee and had only 77 range and 70 magic, so i started to melee with rune short swords and bind with black robes and anti fire shield, with green hide bottoms, and green hide top to tank, it wasnt till the summer of 2007 i got fed up with the ratios and me dying alot more often, i got my range to 92 and magic to lvl 79 in the summer of 2007 made like 25 mil in rune drops.

Edited by starsky

3 hours ago, starsky said:

I would have to say noobs inc,  in the summers of 2005-2006  thats tactic of running to gap to fight then using guerilla warfare tactics at dwarfs was insane, only the clans in top 7 could witstand it. I remmeber ni destorying  clans like twrf, wl, tmrd, cl and bk, valor, excer,mystic knights, anarchy.luna, lf, etc. You see that small area in dwarfs was single zone, so you could be safe in that spot and shoot and range enemies who where in multi-zone. I rmember in the summer of 2006 destroying twrf and these clans it was insane, the clan world still has mainly 90 percent melee and 8 percent rangers and 2 percent mage/binders. I believe ni at the time had about 30 percent mages 20 percent rangers and 50 percent melee at the start of summer 2005, ironically the ratios got worse as word spread a ni member named hollandudja got 99 range rather fast and made millions of gp and bought party hats.

You see 99 range was better for getting kills for loot them magic. Dudes started to train range and magic more then melee, and in the summer of 2006-summer 2007 noobs inc ratios went to like 30 percent mages and 40 percent range, it was insane.  I was fhked as i was mostly melee and had only 77 range and 70 magic, so i started to melee with rune short swords and bind with black robes and anti fire shield, with green hide bottoms, and green hide top to tank, it wasnt till the summer of 2007 i got fed up with the ratios and me dying alot more often, i got my range to 92 and magic to lvl 79 in the summer of 2007 made like 25 mil in rune drops.

Ni was insane, to be honest its the most fun i ever had on the clan world. Their tactics where so different and their fight method, also i remember rot was the smaller nh clan than later went  to the honor side.

Crashing wars was fun as fuck and people got mad as hell, in NI you could do what ever the fuck you wanted. Also i dor ecall  rolig rolig being a insnane caller with no TS.

edit i used to rune scim or rune b axein hide and anti fire shield, then level or maged with melee or with range, thoug my stats where shit back then so i was mostly melee

Edited by Nanne30

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

50 minutes ago, Nanne30 said:

Ni was insane, to be honest its the most fun i ever had on the clan world. Their tactics where so different and their fight method, also i remember rot was the smaller nh clan than later went  to the honor side.

Crashing wars was fun as fuck and people got mad as hell, in NI you could do what ever the fuck you wanted. Also i dor ecall  rolig rolig being a insnane caller with no TS.

edit i used to rune scim or rune b axein hide and anti fire shield, then level or maged with melee or with range, thoug my stats where shit back then so i was mostly melee

Rune shimtars was worth like 92k back then street value till dec 2007 when they ended trading and ruined the wildy they became like 50k. ranging was expensive to level addy arrows where like 420gp a arrow, death runes was like 550 gp and bloods where 820 gp. To regular pkers rune b axe had value but to people in clans it was trash, i would sell them and use rune short swords/rune shimtar.  We would have unioffical pks 1-2 hours before the real pk trips and would pull 25-35 people with no leaders invovlved it was mostly done by, pk warlords like boomerdabomb, heerdnar and heerdpower, wow360, bluesky17 or bloodarrow or well known members like pouline1.