Highest Pull

SnaptiK

Just now, Brian said:

Yea DI used always be "afraid" of what the Alliance clans could pull since they all had 200+ members, but realistically we had huge levels when a lot of your guys were like 100 or lower.

This is very true. I remember seeing an old post by you on DI forums comparing the state of the clans back then.  I remember it said Gladz was like 250 members but had 115 Combat average while DI was in the 100s for member count with a 122 Combat average.  Big difference.  We definitely recognized that and started pushing people to level up, but yeah. Yall had the levels on us for sure!

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

Think the biggest pull I saw was when VR pulled like 200 people and we(DF) were on the opposite side. lol Never seemed like they had 200 people, but they did!

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

I've seen 399 people, not opts, people in one spot, it was insane.

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif