TheBuzzHed

Preferred Name 
Alex, Buzz, Prick, Cunt, whatever! 

Discord ID
Buzzer 

Current Clan
No clan currently. 

Previous Clan History
I started RS in 2003 and it took me 4 years to discover the clan world. In 2007, I joined Natural Born Killers (NBK) and I was promoted to warlord in 2008. Very fun clan, they didn't take RS or the clan world too seriously and they had a really good community. I left in 2009 to join Corruption. (I did briefly rejoin a number of years later but I can't remember when exactly!)

I Joined Corruption in the height of their summer activity in 2009 in the effort to join a bigger clan. I did leave and rejoin a couple of times, again my dates are very hazy! I held FA manager and council. Loved it on the whole and I was part of their ending officials who caused the clan to close (lol). This was in 2012 I believe although again I cannot remember exactly. 

As mentioned above I joined and left Corruption a couple of times, one most notably to rejoin NBK as I missed my pals and I also tried to join DF for a very brief period (I was intro for 2 days I think haha), I think Corruption forgave me and allowed me back in with an extended FA period. 

After Corruption closed, I decided amongst a few other officials to join The Titans, I cannot remember why I left or if it was because they closed. 

I then tried to join DF again after and I got kicked a few days later because I think some of their officials thought I was spying for RoT. I blame Fasty and Sh0w for this as they were camping me at a fight spamming I was a spy haha. It's a shame I wasn't able to plead my innocence but I respect the decision made! 

My most recent clan was Ronin, very fun clan and good community. Enjoyed being there but I had activity issues as my heart wasn't in playing the game anymore. 

I've also been in some teams including TKO Blitz and Clan Europe. 

Who do you know in Tempest?
There are certainly a few people but I've not had a chance to look at everyone so please pop up if you know me or I know you! 

Are you interested in joining?
My activity would be awful as I rarely play the game but if F2P warring comes back more active (as it appears to be doing) then maybe if I am allowed to. I hate P2P warring though, mainly because I'm shit at it. 

Brief Introduction
My name is Alex, I am 28 and I am from the UK. I work as an Estate Agent, currently training to be a chartered surveyor. When not in lockdown I enjoy playing sports, running and hanging out with my friends. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

8 minutes ago, ^_^ said:

spacer.png

Thanks Pondtail. 

• sus 1

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

19 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

ah yes welcome Buzz. @Sardo where's your intro?

Another Alex. ? 

9OGbi44.png

Tempest Member