Official fitness discussion!

Mk 17

Started the carnivore diet a week ago and feel great. Have been swimming daily and walking over 12k steps a day. 

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

the3amigos.png

3fc45b0fb59abd6ee943ef1689b73b.png

Working towards losing nearly 50kg. Have lose 2kg so far since 1 week. A realistic completion goal is near a year from now. My next summer me and Paul are going to Thailand 

the3amigos.png

The first few 2 days on trying my new diet "Carnivore". I felt weak waking up at times in the morning until I got some fuel in me. I used to eat rice nearly daily or some sort of bread. By eliminating both of those I feel more energized and not tired throughout the day. Post lunch I don't get into food comas like I used too also.

the3amigos.png

My typical breakfest has been 4 hard boiled eggs. Yes I eat the yolk also. Maybe some bacon 3x a week if available. I'll have a coffee with milk, no sugar.

Lunch  - some sort of chicken, fish, or red meat. Just depends on what I have available.

Dinner- I like to have fish or meat. But I try not to have the same as what I had for lunch. I.e ( lunch  chicken chicken, no)

No sweets or wheats.

the3amigos.png

After completing one week of carnivore diet. I decided to share my own experience here on your boards.  I'm sorry brian in advance. I feel my mental clarity has been sharper. My stomach feels tighter and leaner. I will check the scale again on Sunday. Once a week, nothing more. I don't want to force myself to look at a scale everyday. That will get exhausting. I have to find a place that doesn't have many scales so I won't feel the urge to do random checks.

the3amigos.png

My goal is to lose 48kg as of today. Once I lose 10kg more I will start doing muscle building endurance workout techniques that I learned from youtube.com

the3amigos.png

I will do a training regiment of lifting weights 5x a week while doing low impact cardio atleast 7 days a week to reach my goal by next summer 

the3amigos.png

In the past I have never cared much about dieting until I discovered the CARNIVORE diet from the JRE( Joe Rogan Experience). I have found his videos about carnivore diet being interesting on the abilities of the human body and on how we ate 100s of years ago

the3amigos.png

I would try keto after carnivore. I'm gonna do atleast 30 days and switch to keto. I'll do carnivore cycles. That's what Joe rogan said to do

the3amigos.png

I take that back. I don't have anything bad against vegans. I wasn't thinking in my conscience mind

the3amigos.png