Discord ID

Current Clan
N/A

Previous Clan History
Gladz, EH, SE

Who do you know in Tempest?
True. Probably others too lol

Are you interested in joining?
Not currently playing RS; just wanted to poke around on RS forums to possibly reconnect with folks. ?  

Brief Introduction
Hey everyone.  Decided to make a thread since True claims there may be some folks here who would remember me, and I’m always up for reconnecting with old acquaintances.  We shall see if he was telling me the truth. ? I was known in RS as Pequ.  I joined Gladz in 2003, became Council at some point which is where I started to get to know folks in the clan world, through arranging events/fights/etc.  I would also sometimes find myself singing at DF Karaoke nights with Veseble, fun times (though I do apologize for anyone who had to put up with my singing haha).  Eventually I left Gladz for EH and stayed with them until I decided that I just didn’t like long PKRIs, so I ended up leaving them and started being more focused on skilling, joined clans that didn’t really war, etc. That didn’t last too long as I realized that honestly the craziness of the clan world with the wars and PKRIs was the highlight of my time in RS even though there was so much drama lol. I got to see a lot of it since I was a moderator within the Clan Discussion forum on RSC.  So yeah, there’s a few ways folks might know me. I was also known for making pixel sigs.  I haven’t made those in forever, but I just graduated college (finally) and have more free time now, so I hope to get back into art again for fun. I tried to play RS again, but I just can’t motivate myself to level up again from scratch.  The main multiplayer games I’m most actively playing atm are FFXIV & Overwatch.  Anywho.  I hope to see some familiar faces and get caught up with how the heck everyone has been. Feel free to add me on Discord and have a chat with me. If I don't immediately remember you, please forgive my garbage memory; to be fair, it's been over a decade since I was active in the clan world lol.

Edited by Krystal
  • Like 1

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

Hello welcome to Tempest community, there's a bunch of us who play Overwatch from time to time.

I'm sure some people here would be interested in your art if you get into it again :classic_smile:

KSVDZyo.png

SCE5Fis.png

o1Uh7MU.png

19 minutes ago, Out said:

Hello welcome to Tempest community, there's a bunch of us who play Overwatch from time to time.

I'm sure some people here would be interested in your art if you get into it again :classic_smile:

I have interest in several different forms of art, so who knows what I end up doing. My goal has been to do pet portraits since I feel like I do better drawing animals than I do with people haha. I've made a few using soft pastels and they turned out pretty nicely.  My husband keeps throwing an idea of an etsy shop at me where our focus is to make art for people's video game characters; (we actually met through RSC, so he's well aware of my pixel sig past haha) he wants us to get a 3D printer and make figurines, but I'm more comfortable with just plain ole 2D stuff, so who knows what the future holds. Lol.

Edited by Krystal

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

12 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

I know your name from Zybez but you were before my time. Welcome!

I must not have been *too* much before your time, because your name is quite familiar! Unless there was another Wee Man that I'm thinking of haha.

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

It's very understandable to not want to level up form scratch again.

5 minutes ago, Krystal said:

I have interest in several different forms of art, so who knows what I end up doing. My goal has been to do pet portraits since I feel like I do better drawing animals than I do with people haha. I've made a few using soft pastels and they turned out pretty nicely.  My husband keeps throwing an idea of an etsy shop at me where our focus is to make art for people's video game characters; (we actually met through RSC, so he's well aware of my pixel sig past haha) he wants us to get a 3D printer and make figurines, but I'm more comfortable with just plain ole 2D stuff, so who knows what the future holds. Lol.

There's a ton of people with pets in Tempest as far as I have seen so far. Maybe you can start of with your drawings here. I'll be candidate to be your first customer ?

Welcome Krystal very interesting and congratulations on graduating!

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

Hey Krystal!  Welcome!  There's a lot of people that hang around the community that used to play and elected not to again and that's totally alright, nice to see another old name!  

Welcome back.

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)