TR

KT

TA

Gladz

DI

Who do you know in Tempest?
Only recognize Geezer at a glance and Brian of course led DI

Are you interested in joining?
Not sure, at least not in the short term. I'm rather busy with work and don't have much time to play.

Brief Introduction

Hey everyone, I'm Matt known as Mkm2384 back in the day. I started in Gladz in 2004 around the ZF war, I ended up taking a liking to P2P pking whilst there. Started with the P2P multi trips which in turn led me to the other forms of pking. Met some good friends I still keep in touch with today from those days and ending up following a few from Gladz to TR when Fir3g0d split from DI mainly to get away from the F2P aspect. Really started to hone my pking with TR and primarily ended up small team mbing most of the time from then on. Ended up in KT after TR closed and shortly there after I joined a friends small clan for a while and helped them get familiar with P2P pking. Reunited with some friends from Gladz and started pking with them primarily and after the DS war we ended up leaving for DI since Gladz just didn't have the interest in P2P pking at the time. I enjoyed my time with DI, it was a fun change from them being who we'd fight all the time to joining them and heading out alongside of some guys you previously didn't get along with. I ended up quitting back in early 2007 due to getting to busy in real life. One of my biggest regrets was when my old computer tanked I didn't care to attempt to save most of the data so I lost the vast majority of all my pics/vids and contact information for a lot of old friends.

I was passed your boards and told a few old friends and a lot of the old community has been hanging around here so I figured I'd take a shot and see if I can find some old friends and always game to make a few new ones.