Do you like to travel?

zoey

4 hours ago, Scleritis said:

yer me and @Mk 17 go skegness every summer (cancelled this year obv)

Yea was a bit of a shame we had to cancel 

we’re gonna do an extra week next year though to make up for it so hopefully Covid is gone by then lol

spacer.png

haven't gotten to do a s much travel as I'd like to, but hoping to do more once the pandemic is over

my sister is supposed to study abroad in Dublin next spring, might go visit her

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

Yep, love travelling, mainly in Europe and USA. 

I have been to USA about 10 times now, last went in 2019 to LA and Vegas, was due to go to Texas this year but Covid fucked that up. 

Would like to go back next year. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

Yeah, I love traveling! Haven't had a chance to do much of it in 2020 though.. unfortunately.

For me, the allure to traveling is mostly about the feeling of discovery and the unknown. Also not having to worry about a job... while on vacation anyway

Not sure if you've heard: I was active on Zybez ?. created the RS Classic Fact Sheet

2005-13 era, spent my youth playing runescape

yoda2.gif.bbfe400091a1efb01fa110c1ce6e2e80.gif

When I first moved in with my husband [2010] we traveled to a few different places within the States for fun.  My favorite so far is San Francisco; such an interesting city!  Also traveled Highway 1 to see Big Sur - breathtaking; you can't capture its beauty in pictures.  Also got to see the Grand Canyon which was gorgeous.  We've been DYING to travel to Europe someday.  But we haven't been able to because school has kept me tied up for the past 5 years.  We were going to finally do it after I graduated and got my new job, but OF COURSE now that it has finally happened, we're in a pandemic lol gdi.  Hoping when this mess settles, we'll hit up Europe.  Definitely want to hit up a few countries like Italy, Ireland, etc.  

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

I travel 3-5 times a year, and go abroad at least once a year. I go to Greece every year, I visited France this year, Canada a couple of years ago and was in Australia a few years ago too. I'd like to visit Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, and China for the food.

Would love to travel more. So far I've been to South Carolina, California, New York, Miami, Chicago, Toronto, Vancouver, Brazil. From Montreal originally!

I want to visit Italy, Singapore, London, Dubai & China once COVID ends!!

K9iigpi.png

Hello,

I have been to dubai multiple times, uhh iraq, Afghanistan, qatar, UAE, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand for a few weeks at a time....

after this covid is over i really would like to visit india & sri lanka. 

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

the3amigos.png

3fc45b0fb59abd6ee943ef1689b73b.png