Sig for myself (Pequ)

Krystal

Kinda felt naked not having a sig of my own, so I decided to make one lol.  Kinda tricky to make a sig representing yourself when you currently have a brand new, nooby account, so I just got creative with it. I might update this over time like if I were to get into Tempy (lol), I'd add a blue cape. If I started doing PvM, might add monster heads or w/e.  We'll see how things go over time lol.  

kGyYIJR.png

P.S. Had some folks ask about if I'm opening shop for sigs.. I'm not officially opening shop because these take so long to make. If people are super interested and want to make an offer (RL $, not rs gp) then I'll think about it, but no guarantees.  I also may consider rs gp later down the road, but it would be a rare occurrence since I just don't want to be overloaded with requests.  Just wanted to make this note so that people understand where I'm coming from! ? 

• Like 2
  • heart 3

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

9 minutes ago, Pietru said:

Looks like these are pretty time consuming, nice job

Yeah, Brian's took about 10 hours, and this one took even longer lol. Part of it is I need to practice; I'm really rusty since I didn't have time in the past 5 years to do any art at all.. so it's been difficult. If I ever get to the point where I can reliably draw stuff faster, then I'd consider selling regularly.. but right now, it's so tedious. ? 

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

24 minutes ago, Krystal said:

Yeah, Brian's took about 10 hours, and this one took even longer lol. Part of it is I need to practice; I'm really rusty since I didn't have time in the past 5 years to do any art at all.. so it's been difficult. If I ever get to the point where I can reliably draw stuff faster, then I'd consider selling regularly.. but right now, it's so tedious. ? 

Yeah I used to do signatures as well but then I got so much shit piled on top of each other cuz I was slow that I couldn't anymore lmao, now I'm boomer who can only use photoshop for memes

• Like 1

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png