have u played dungeons and dragons

True 2k8

dast6dsag  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 11/6/2020 at 11:04 PM, BleakTerror said:

i sat in on a session once...it was incredibly boring

Definitely gotta have the right people for it to be entertaining.  I've had both bad campaigns and good ones.  Folks in my group have taken improv classes, were in drama club, one was a model, etc, so they make it a lot of fun because of their ability to roll with everchanging situations and get into character so easily.  I'm the weak link tbh because I don't have an acting background like they do, but I must not be too bad since I keep getting invited to do these lol.  Tis fun.  

Also I find it funny how the stereotype of who plays D&D are like virgin neckbeards, but that's not my group at all lol. 

Edited by Krystal

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

13 minutes ago, Krystal said:

Definitely gotta have the right people for it to be entertaining.  I've had both bad campaigns and good ones.  Folks in my group have taken improv classes, were in drama club, one was a model, etc, so they make it a lot of fun because of their ability to roll with everchanging situations and get into character so easily.  I'm the weak link tbh because I don't have an acting background like they do, but I must not be too bad since I keep getting invited to do these lol.  Tis fun.  

Also I find it funny how the stereotype of who plays D&D are like virgin neckbeards, but that's not my group at all lol. 

true the group i was with had one neckbeard but no virgins! it had some fun moments plus we were all drinking so it wasnt all bad

ibtPzVe.png

8 minutes ago, BleakTerror said:

true the group i was with had one neckbeard but no virgins! it had some fun moments plus we were all drinking so it wasnt all bad

Oh for sure, sessions can get pretty wild once you start throwing in booze and grass haha.  I find that it helps me get more creative and into it since inhibitions are lowered lol.

Edited by Krystal

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

3 hours ago, Krystal said:

Oh for sure, sessions can get pretty wild once you start throwing in booze and grass haha.  I find that it helps me get more creative and into it since inhibitions are lowered lol.

BUT ILL STILL NEVER PLAY AHA

ibtPzVe.png

If you can get a good group of people together it can be quite fun. The game itself is a basic tabletop RPG outline, whether it's boring or not is dependent on the DM and the players involved.

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif