Console Games/PC games

Clark Kent

1 hour ago, Clark Kent said:

LMAO...Not gunna lie I never played it but hated on pubg since its release.

Oo, when I was DF i used to be apart of a unit that played AoE2 alot. Is it still the same?

Better than fortnite

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

Just now, Vanzant said:

Better than fortnite

Very true, can't stand fortnite. I heard there some scumbags making thousands of dollars playing that game professional though.

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

Minecraft, Valorant, CS, Overwatch, Path of Exile, RuneScape, Albion

Then to play with friends - amongs us, fall guys, pummel party, bussiness tour and minecraft again

2jb58W5.png

rave2.gif

9vOiE6V.png

rave2.gif

yGKXcmV.png

downloading DCUO

Twitch ► https://www.twitch.tv/Thesavageraven

Twitter ►  https://twitter.com/TheSavageRaven

Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/Thesavageraven

The Insta ► https://www.instagram.com/osrs_thesavageraven/

Playstation I.D ► Guthrie_Sniper

Steam Username ► ravensarrow

Battle I.d ► sRaven#11371

@Vanzant is my #1 Fan.

The hottest rapper of 2020. ?

opmg.PNG

If you’re looking for an Arena Shooter, Rainbow Six Siege is lots of fun. Community is toxic as fuck, but gameplay wise there’s nothing better. It’s not a run-and-gunner, you actually have to plan your moves out and play smart. Patience wins games. Varied roster, great gunplay and different gadgets that make matches interesting. Destructible environments, stealth equipment, high quality audio and two teams with five basket case players per team play around various objectives. Listening to the game audio is probably just as important as the visual game.

Fallout: New Vegas because it’s better gameplay wise than Fallout 3. If you like Adventure Action RPGs it’s a blast, very creepy and oddly upbeat. Plus I helped make this game, so you should play it anyways. Great soundtrack, loads of interesting well developed storylines apart from the main story, interesting environments, Lovecraftian lore with a Wild West/New World Mobster Aesthetic. Despite how insane it sounds, it’s a laugh riot. High replay value, especially with the thousands of well done community made mods that exist.

The Stanley Parable. Very weird game, very simple. Lots of different endings, brilliant writing and loads of laughs. It’s a game with a shelf life though, so once you discover everything that’s it. I’d wait to pick it up on a Steam Sale.

Final Fantasy 7, 8, and 10 Remastered are all on PC. All some of the best RPGs that Squaresoft ever produced. The original Final Fantasy VII was one of the first games that made me feel a deep investment and connection to the characters and their pains, hopes, and actions. Great stories and interesting gameplay.

Mortal Kombat 11. It’s probably worthwhile getting this on a console instead of the PC for stability reasons, the PC versions of MK games in recent years have been broken ports with connectivity problems. Probably the greatest title in the Mortal Kombat franchise, tight gameplay, quick pacing, an extremely varied roster and very precise movement make it an extremely competitive game and a worthy installment in the Fighting Game genre.

Edited by Victoria

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif