[SRS] Which is more important to explore?

Flukejiver

[SRS]  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

Both are pretty important, though my main concern with the oceans is that they may go disturbing things that have been the way they are for thousands/millions of years or find something worth taking  down there and fuck with nature and it won't be reparable because well, look at what has happened to a lot of the other natural habitats on the planet

If you take a look at storms such as hurricanes, they mess with a lot of things that people don’t realize. I know that after hurricane Sandy hit NJ, the fishing locations were completely shit. People weren’t catching anything in the high volume locations. I’d be interested in knowing what exactly happened to cause such a drastic change.

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

Space. 

I've watched many documentaries about the life in the deep ocean and it's crazy, we definetly should know more about it.  Yet, as humans fucking up our planet, the space could give us more benefits for survival. 

Signature1.png.6e45d7e6480474f7527ac0a4d644a2e6.png

signature3.gif.b81f19bc9f085dd908b086fd774c0d8b.gif

signature34.gif.58e09c2de33fbc5636d73b95b8eb91e0.gif

11 minutes ago, inf` said:

Imagine the endless possibilities of odd creatures in space that can live under other circumstances

Wonder if there's been any hypothethical research in regards to that

It is very interesting to think of. But I don’t see the argument about actually living on another planet. None of these planets within reach have the correct atmosphere, environment, etc that works for us. If you wanna argue other aspects, I get that, but don’t sit here and tell me you think we are living on Mars or Venus.

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

1 minute ago, Flukejiver said:

It is very interesting to think of. But I don’t see the argument about actually living on another planet. None of these planets within reach have the correct atmosphere, environment, etc that works for us. If you wanna argue other aspects, I get that, but don’t sit here and tell me you think we are living on Mars or Venus.

Nah, think further away with all the discovered exo planets or atmospheres somewhat similar to ours