Hi, my name is Shinobi/Hassan

Shinobi

1 hour ago, XshinobizX said:

Bunty!! I read the AMA from you & Homedawg, and so much nostalgia! It's literally a pile of gold of information sitting there... I think what made DF what it was were the notable characters we had early on, like yourself, Lego, Veseble, Flinstoneman, Homedawg, etc.

I'm happy you are doing well though... Holy shit it's been a while

Don’t forget you bud, one of the best officials that clan has ever had. You made an impact too.

Good to see you though man. There are a bunch of old school people who I know would love to talk to you, so if you wanna reach out to them let me know.

• Like 1
  • heart 1

7 hours ago, XshinobizX said:

Mars!! STUD!! Not that much tbh. I wish I bought more. Can't take governments seriously these days.

I'm actually active in the crypto space. Would be nice to catch up one day. I tried reaching out to you few years ago, someone told me a place where I could find you but you didn't realise who it was haha

29 minutes ago, Clark Kent said:

Oh Shinobi one of my favorite peeps in my DF days and one of the first to actually acclimate me into DF. Hope all is well friend.

HELLO SIR!

1 hour ago, Kenny said:

I'm actually active in the crypto space. Would be nice to catch up one day. I tried reaching out to you few years ago, someone told me a place where I could find you but you didn't realise who it was haha

I'll let you know Mars haha. I'm not really that active in the crypto space, I just follow Bitcoin's progress around the markets + some of Ethereum. Either ways, I can't trust this Canadian government anymore.

1 hour ago, Geezerpunk said:

what's up old friend

Holy shit dude. Crazy nostalgia hit me 2009 w/ Death (when he made his comeback or w.e) on Teamspeak

2 hours ago, Applerune said:

hey man

Yo

K9iigpi.png

8 hours ago, XshinobizX said:

Miss you too bro x

Indeed... I miss a lot of the Zybez/RSC people as well. W13 was a straight up STUD!! Yoto was a BOSS. Dark Blade!! I wish I could have posted more on RSC forums, but I was way too immersed w/ DF to allocate time to post/contribute on RSC.

Panda man good to see you again. All good, just surviving. You good??

Dark Knighty!! Still won't forget that harry potter book you read first day it was out in 2007 or w.e LMAO.

Holy shit. El Morro, long ass time. Dude was a thug LMAO

All good haha, do you live around Toronto?? I don't remember... I know Eman lives in the GTA I think.

I used to, I was born there and yeah eman is. I moved away 8 years ago to rural area on lake erie

• heart 1

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

Hey, I remember you from the CoR vs DF days, always seemed like a decent guy. 

• heart 1

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

Welcome to the forums! long time no see.

On 11/29/2020 at 6:43 AM, Vanuckle said:

5c95f052d2e7c643b7b82c983f54600b.png

05d8237bca982f1309ec511364a43dce.png

LMAO, I don't recall this.

Was I jebaiting people into wars they couldn't win? because I think we did that quite a bit.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2020 at 3:18 AM, Vanzant said:

I used to, I was born there and yeah eman is. I moved away 8 years ago to rural area on lake erie

GTA real estate getting too pricy!!  ?‍♂️ Montreal following that Toronto/Vancouver trendline as well...

On 11/30/2020 at 9:26 PM, Anthony said:

Damn I thought you died bro. Good to see you again! 

Hey Lpfan what's good!!

23 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Holy shit, hey Shino.

What's good Kiwi ! OG of OG's!

On 11/28/2020 at 8:31 PM, Bunty said:

Don’t forget you bud, one of the best officials that clan has ever had. You made an impact too.

Good to see you though man. There are a bunch of old school people who I know would love to talk to you, so if you wanna reach out to them let me know.

Thank you sir!! I miss them all a lot as well, please do let them know that I appreciate this - truly means a lot...  Will get around them at some point, I promise!!

• Like 1

K9iigpi.png