ite

Josh

3 hours ago, Josh said:

Likewise - I don't have as much time to play but did some quests, and I honestly couldn't remember doing legends quest back in the day. I had some RS3 gold which I used to buy bonds, so will probably play when I have time until I buy a Ps5 (still working on that one with the better half...)

So no more 40k hour bandits? 

NMZ is the place to be for fast leveling.  I'm doing about 96k/hour (at the high levels ofc, but still). The exp just melts away, and you can just have it going in the background while you do other stuff because you don't have to click often.  And it's a safe zone, so if you do look away for too long, you won't lose items on death.  

I am doing the Efficient Quest Guide too!  It's so nice to just follow that guide without spending time to make sure you meet the quest & skill reqs for the quests.  And like you said, so nice to skip the low leveling process lol.

Oh! Btw. You mention music festivals.. have you ever been to Tomorrowland? (In Belgium I think?) Looks like an amazing fest that I can only dream of experiencing lol.

Edited by Krystal

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

4 hours ago, Josh said:

I'd also like to claim all my money I bankrolled you with in TT; You were an expensive one being one hit so often.

Naw, but a lot has moved on since 2012 and I'm sure if Covid improves over summer then I'll be taking the ferry to stockholm... Or just flying for a weekend.

Make sure you holla then xoxo

Q2Qhkdy.png

1 hour ago, Krystal said:

Oh! Btw. You mention music festivals.. have you ever been to Tomorrowland? (In Belgium I think?) Looks like an amazing fest that I can only dream of experiencing lol.

Every year since 2012 - I run the r/Tomorrowland sub ?

1 hour ago, MILAD said:

Make sure you holla then xoxo

Maybe if I actually play I'll come chasing. Higher chance I'll quit when these bonds run out than continue ?

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

13 minutes ago, Josh said:

Every year since 2012 - I run the r/Tomorrowland sub ?

...That is so awesome!!!! 

So you can totally hook me up with tickets sometime yeahhh? Lol ?

Edited by Krystal

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]