ite

Josh

20 hours ago, Krystal said:

This is how it started for me, and then I blinked and I'm suddenly 121 Combat on a 1.5 month old account hahaha.

It's been a pleasure chatting with you on Discord.  I look forward to hopefully seeing you around more! ? 

Likewise - I don't have as much time to play but did some quests, and I honestly couldn't remember doing legends quest back in the day. I had some RS3 gold which I used to buy bonds, so will probably play when I have time until I buy a Ps5 (still working on that one with the better half...)

So no more 40k hour bandits? 

17 hours ago, MILAD said:

you're a bro, but an annoying one

sup Grogan xo

ps. take the ferry and come to stockholm

I'd also like to claim all my money I bankrolled you with in TT; You were an expensive one being one hit so often.

Naw, but a lot has moved on since 2012 and I'm sure if Covid improves over summer then I'll be taking the ferry to stockholm... Or just flying for a weekend.

14 hours ago, Icedragon D said:

Hey Grogan, I remember you from like 2010-2012. Hope you've been doing good! If you need any help with coming back to OSRS, let me know ? 

Thanks for the offer - I'm just navigating through the optimal quest guide to cut out some of the low level grind. Will see how things goes in a few weeks ?

• Sad 1

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png