Best Binder / Hybrid In RS?

Vanuckle

In all your years playing Runescape, who was the most noteworthy / dedicated F2P binder or hybrid that you had in your clan? Can be pre or post eoc.

For me, I would probably go with Lil Blaknite. The dude was an absolute monster and probably set the tone for most of the clan world in 2007-2009 on how to be the best out there.  Was very well known as a binder so was constantly sniped / targeted but because he was so filthy rich he would never be demotivated and stop returning.

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

me tbh

SnaptiK#0145

Chivalry Legions Elite - Ex-Chivalry Legions Council
Ex-Ancient Fury Applicant Ex-Zerg Unit Member

Ex-Australian Army Co-Leader - Ex-Kill Orgy Senior Member - Ex-TKO Blitz Member

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Vanuckle said:

In all your years playing Runescape, who was the most noteworthy / dedicated F2P binder or hybrid that you had in your clan? Can be pre or post eoc.

For me, I would probably go with Lil Blaknite. The dude was an absolute monster and probably set the tone for most of the clan world in 2007-2009 on how to be the best out there.  Was very well known as a binder so was constantly sniped / targeted but because he was so filthy rich he would never be demotivated and stop returning.

Agree with Lil B.  Also from EH times, Mr Mooij, Alex Osu, and Rocky.

7R85FSe.png

There were many.

Lil blaknite and Islamia in Eh were pretty good. Haley from CR also comes to my mind.

When i was in Eos, we started with awards for hybrids, and the first month some guy named Sir Santos got it. He wasn't very known in the RS community but he was a BEAST (i won the next 3 months tho) ? 

Signature1.png.6e45d7e6480474f7527ac0a4d644a2e6.png

signature3.gif.b81f19bc9f085dd908b086fd774c0d8b.gif

signature34.gif.58e09c2de33fbc5636d73b95b8eb91e0.gif