Warzone

Buzz

It's been out for a while now but does anyone play it? I'm probably on the same level as a Twitch streamer who earns 1000s, I've just not been discovered yet. 

Hit me up if you play. 

Edit: my name on it is 'ImmobilePanic' if you want to add me. Don't ask, created it years ago. 

Edited by Buzz

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

Only the first season then got sick of hackers and uninstalled

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

Just now, inf` said:

Don't you play with your feet

Yeh I'm that good tbh 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

1 hour ago, Buzz said:

It's been out for a while now but does anyone play it? I'm probably on the same level as a Twitch streamer who earns 1000s, I've just not been discovered yet. 

Hit me up if you play. 

Edit: my name on it is 'ImmobilePanic' if you want to add me. Don't ask, created it years ago. 

Lets have a game sometime, I'm not great, my K/D is 1.73 in warzone but I started off on it with only a couple month of fortnite experience from FPSers, so I'd say its not bad. I hardly play now so I'm rusty as hell but when england was in full lockdown it was literally all i did all day all night for months along with cod multiplayer

• Like 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

1 hour ago, Mitch said:

Only the first season then got sick of hackers and uninstalled

This and the SBMM on it was imbalanced , was hard to enjoy the game depending on who you played with/how you were playing at the time

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png