The Ascension

Wee Man

February 2nd 2021. I remember it vividly. I arrived at work for 4am and after getting setup, with the mixer pounding away at the first mix of the day, I decided to check Tempest forums. A ritual I perform pretty regularly. I scanned the sidebars for anything of note and there it was, the February announcement thread from the soon to be crowned best poster/personality of the winter awards. @Vanuckle. I gave the topic the full attention it deserved and digested every ounce of information until I saw it, a line of text sitting there, mocking me:

yRaGSxP.png

Surely this had to be a troll. I couldn't wrap my head around which one of the officials were cruel enough to even suggest such a thing. I mulled it over for the rest of my shift and I came to a decision, I'd do it. For Tempest. This is the part where I'd show a very boring montage of my tickets racking up for the next few days if my editing skills weren't dogshit. So, moving on, I had the blue boots but alas, I felt incomplete. I knew that Tempest deserved the best so I came to the heart-breaking conclusion a few others had arrived at. I needed the gold boots.

This grind nearly broke me. Days upon days of having to browse reddit, watch youtube/netflix, read the forums/discord (in a resized window btw) while babysitting my RS client to make sure I didn't waste 20 minutes and miss out on those precious tickets. Sickening. Soul crushing. But I made it. So here I am, 10 days later:

February 12th 2021

xMk3fYK.png

I have ascended. 

Edited by Wee Man
  • Like 2
  • sus 1
  • ned 1
  • bank 1
  • heart 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

ascended into bent heaven

• pepesus 1

[13:09] <+Jubita> i just don't care where he is from, idc if he has family issues or was born with mental problems. It's his problem not ours.

giphy.gif

IaUmpCU.png