Los

Carlos

Runescape Name (Don't post if login name)
Rocknrolla_x

Preferred Name 
Carlos

Current Clan
None

Previous Clan History
DKU

BlacKnights

Corruption

Adelais

Exodus

Silent Assassins

I forgot my other clans tbh.

Who do you know in Tempest?
Eric, maybe i know other people here.

Are you interested in joining?
Yeah when I get back home I plan to.

Brief Introduction
My names Carlos and I have been playing RS since 2002, clanning since 2003. My first clan was DKU, other than Exodus and Silent Assassins my time in most clans was brief if I wasnt in DKU. Last clan I was in was Exodus before I left RS to play other MMO's. I played Aika and Eric backstabbed me and we had a short rivalry for a bit. Then I went off to play GW2 where I opened up a guild called Aggression [Agg]. #1 undisputed Na/eu GvG guild longest #1 guild in NA and other shit. That game is where I really shined tbh, e-whores everywhere shit was crazy. After that I played other games like Archeage, Revelations Online, and Albion Online with my guild. Aside from my online personalities I am a elementary school teacher in California. I teach 5th and 6th grade. Love my job, also California National Guard, finishing up Field Artillery training. I will be home around March, and hope to start playing around then.

This guy is a homie. Over the years I’ve played both with him and against him in multiple games and he’s always been a bro. Not to mention the guy basically paved the way for midsized clans with dku way back in the day, happy to see the intro bro!

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png