RoT Deathwatch

Scleritis

While I do agree and its great to take shots. Lets just remember they arent fully dead lol. I think their last stronghold is big preps so we should aim to dismantle that to seal the deal. 😄

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

Imagine falling from grace so quickly. 

Time to stock up on more addy, RoT. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

I think there are a few reasons as to why this could be. 

The first one being it's just hard to recruit new blood and hard to keep old fellas wanting to act like complete dweebs. 

They also arnt as disruptive as they once were. They show up in welfare gear maybe kill one or two of us while they lose most of they pile. Forcing a regroup. Doing this for 30-60 minutes has to be boring and even Addy adds up over that time. 

The anti rot measures have just gotten to much for them. Take away they meds and we team to clear. They just can't keep up. 

I don't think they will stay away from long. They are more like a mosquito instead of a swarm of bees now. 

image.png.f81ac5f3ef9f13cb4b51bdb0d06fe4b8.png

It's because they are not adapting to the changing clan environment and would rather continue to play the role of e-gangster instead of genuinely asking themselves the simplest question.

"Are our members having fun?"

The answer is no. So they keep going inactive.

• Like 6
  • heart 1

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

Crash war, and mass recruiting spastic pures = dead clan

[13:09] <+Jubita> i just don't care where he is from, idc if he has family issues or was born with mental problems. It's his problem not ours.

giphy.gif

IaUmpCU.png