Wonder Woman

Preferred Name 
Lavigne

Discord ID
Lavigne#0001

Current Clan
Downfall

Previous Clan History
Lots (VR x3, EOS, RSD x2, DI x2, ROT x3, Phobia, Dragonwood, Exer, Vitality x2, COR, CL, Exodus mainly, plus smaller clans/teams; my last clan was Downfall and I quit pretty much after it, and the small remake closed)

Called for: DI, EOS, Vitality, CL and Downfall.

Are you interested in joining?
Nope, retired, made an exception for Pandemic. If ops needed can be dmed and I'll see what I can do.

Brief Introduction
Played since '02, clanned pretty much since the beginning, used to call a bit, had a few pures but mostly into mains, quit playing the actual game after DI and stopped clanning after Downfall remake, but have made exceptions for teams (pretty much anything that involves old Downfall or Vitality members idm helping with). Predominantly now play ranked Final Fantasy 14 (and raid a bit) (https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/11552736/), I also play StarCraft II and Madden competitively. Originally from Italy, have lived in the UK, Cyprus and South Africa amongst others. Currently based in the UK but frequently live and work in South Korea, Australia and Japan. Getting old don't care for old beef and drama. I'm marmite, you love me or hate me, it doesn't bother me which. Good luck with the clan guys.

Old RSNs for those who might wanna remember me from old clans:

Liam29 (Early)

Born2kill 92 (Early)

Owned Thijs (BH Era)

Pixie187401 (PvP worlds era)

A7x Tommy (Pre-EOC)

NZ Exodus (Pre-EOC)

0utlaw 0f PK (Early, last used this name/account in VR)

+Various other display name changes, bolded main ones.

Edited by Lavigne
  • Like 2

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

16 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

Hello, remember the name,

Damn Slaughter17, very old player

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte