Snipers

Victor

There is a bunch of topics which ask you about 'the best fall in leader you ever heard' or even 'the best clan you ever seen in Gielinor.'

If you are not old enough, on runescape battles, wilderness fights were hugly decided by snipers (bunch of people designed to camp mages and Fall in leaders and were the best tankers on the clan) and how they affected the opposite clan

my question is simple: For you what are the best Snipers in the game? what was the best Sniper Unit ?

have fun 😃

Edited by Victor

fBUa3oi.png

2 minutes ago, Eric`` said:

This is actually really hard to answer because SO MANY people sniped, for me maybe ngaged from cor?

Felipe Prieb was a great Sniper from Cor as well But I guess Lynx Sabre was the best Sniper Ive seen in Cor (He had some insane inovations)

fBUa3oi.png

Dunno I never really seen a big difference in it even when I was in DF. Vr would just send a crazy amount like 50 at times. TT had decent snipers but I don't remember to much standing out was just repetitive lol

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

TT were the best snipers I went against simply because they had the best tanks. In the 24 hour fight they probably had 30~ or so consistent snipers and almost 2/3 of them were really good at staying alive. Guys like The Network still haunt me to this day.

Another headache were definitely Solace's snipers in 2012 because of shitheads like @EoMeri. They were uncomfortably efficient with all BIS slot gear/robes/DG items and all were very good tanks. All were blast/bind sniping or hitting you with a longbow sight from 500 yards away. I'm sure @IMK still thinks about it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

aUBwTQ1.png

the best collective snipe unit in my opinion was SWAT - by VR in 2009

as individuals, I think the below people were the best snipers. These guys were pretty much always prepared to be piled and would tank you when you called a pile on them. I think some callers would just ignore these guys all together but the issue is that they were way too impactful to ignore. They would do a lot of damage if you didn't pile them. My strategy was to have a few people chip away at their food supply and call an anti snipe pile on them before they were called. Basically everyone knew they were going to be piled in the next 2-3 calls so you would have some pixel hungry people start camping them early and hopefully disrupt their preparation. 

Tier1:
Agnello

Pure Str G40

Arma150

D0nts R4ng3r

Sgt Frank1

-

Tier2:

Ngaged

Amazingnsx

Brettafer

Caddy990

Danc2006

Spirius

Skimer40

Starman050
Leet Pker Pt

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord