What runescape update did you hate the most?

Pietru

2 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Honorable mention to Dungeoneering which should have been a minigame. It's the most out of place skill there is. It's a horribly designed skill and a very well designed minigame. 

Couldn't agree more

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

2 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Also don't really care for inferno to some extent. Gave a lot of morons an ego over a video game and brings a lot of toxicity especially in the pvm scene. Not really content I enjoyed either though I know a lot of others really like it so fair enough for them I guess. Anything that gives people a huge ego and makes them act like idiots over a game is pretty cringe tho lol (obviously that isn't unique to inferno either)

strange, i can unbiasedly say that no one who does inferno is toxic or egotistical!

• Like 1
  • honk 3
  • pepesus 1

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

2 hours ago, Adam_ said:

EoC

Also don't really care for inferno to some extent. Gave a lot of morons an ego over a video game and brings a lot of toxicity especially in the pvm scene. Not really content I enjoyed either though I know a lot of others really like it so fair enough for them I guess. Anything that gives people a huge ego and makes them act like idiots over a game is pretty cringe tho lol (obviously that isn't unique to inferno either)

oh yeah and removal of wilderness but clan wars era was still great so i guess that was a pretty strong silver lining 

Screen_Shot_2021-03-23_at_11.48.04_AM.pn

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

I'm not a huge fan of the "we will poll everything we add into the game". The community is pretty loaded with idiots, and the polling everything isn't even true. 

Also a lot of the latest updates just seem not completely thought out. They seem like a bunch of JMods pet projects rather than planned out releases

EoC

Trade Limit 

Wilderness Removal

Squeal of Fortune (I could tolerate cosmetic MTX at the time)

Loyalty points for BIS auras

Hitpoints -> Constitution (everything x10)

KSVDZyo.png

SCE5Fis.png

o1Uh7MU.png