Does lil Wayne have a lil wang?

Mk 17

It’s strange to put lil in your name usually and it does draw the question whether or not he has a lil wang or not and if he really is that lil? 

what do you think? 

edit; also what do you suppose a young mula is? 

Edited by Mk 17

spacer.png

hmmm tbh he is a small man so that could be the reason for the lil in his name but now youve got me thinking tbh... it could be down to him having a small wang as well now that I think about.

could it be a double entendre related to not only his weight but also his wang???

• Thanks 1

giphy.gif

UCRfdoD.png

tX2cpQ2.png

spacer.pngspacer.png70b696a3da.gifspacer.pngspacer.png

HwzhImT.gif

Just now, Scleritis said:

hmmm tbh he is a small man so that could be the reason for the lil in his name but now youve got me thinking tbh... it could be down to him having a small wang as well now that I think about.

could it be a double entendre related to not only his weight but also his wang???

Hmmm that’s a good way to look at it tbh you may be onto something, it seems only logical that it may also be hinting in the background to his wang size aswell as his weight 

• Like 1

spacer.png

Just now, Mk 17 said:

Hmmm that’s a good way to look at it tbh you may be onto something, it seems only logical that it may also be hinting in the background to his wang size aswell as his weight 

just been doing some research and i'm not seeing any evidence to indicate lil wayne is packing a big wang so i think we've cracked it

• Like 1

giphy.gif

UCRfdoD.png

tX2cpQ2.png

spacer.pngspacer.png70b696a3da.gifspacer.pngspacer.png

HwzhImT.gif

2 minutes ago, inf` said:

Does lil uzi have a miniature gun

Hmmm that’s a good question also I wonder what variant of the uzi he has for it to be lil because the uzi is fairly lil anyway isn’t it 

• Like 1

spacer.png