Wise Counsel

Damn dude wtf that's awful. And wtf Wee Man??????

I don't have any of my own sorry. I lived a boring single life lol

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

The dating scene has been pretty decent for me. Only having to kick a couple of broads out of my house for being great and having solid ambitions in life for the first long while of us dating, and then after moving in becoming a lazy POS lol... Although none have gone crazy, one left most of her shit... I got her a storage locker, paid 3 months on it, and dropped the key/gate combo with her parents. No idea if she ever got it or not. 

rdFTH2V.png

Q2HE8JW.gifAdkNBbg.png

That's insane. I don't have anything that compares to that lol. Prom date was racist and didn't want to dance with me because the music was "too black" for him. And got into an argument with him because my Spanish teacher said that hispanics pronounced Jesus Christ as "Hay-soos Kreestos" and he got pissed saying that in all languages, it's ONLY "Jee-sus Krist" /shrug 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

2 minutes ago, Wise Counsel said:

Yeah, so one side story is that she had a very deep craving for sex. From dates 2 to 5, we were having crazy amounts of sex and it was never enough for her. I know it sounds like a great thing, but when you're having sex 5 or 6 times in one night, it's not. There comes a point where having sex all the time is just not pleasurable at all.

Agreed. The people who go around claiming they're living it up having sex that often every night... Probably virgins lol

• Like 1

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

1 hour ago, Wise Counsel said:

100%. I mean, it is possible for someone to be having sex all the time because they're addicted to it, but this is extremely rare.

1 hour ago, Krystal said:

Agreed. The people who go around claiming they're living it up having sex that often every night... Probably virgins lol

I saw a video once of a lady (that looked fine physically) that apparently was always horny and after getting off (like completely done couple orgasms deep) got horny again within a couple of minutes or she was always on the edge or something like that. Her mom literally asked somewhat older people to have sex with her so she could calm down as a teen..imagine being pimped by your mom :hash:

You dodged a bullet here and I understand that you wouldn't want to partake in a relationship like that. It wouldn't surprise me that she actually does have a mental thing it's just that the docs didn't test her enough or didn't look in the right direction. She definitely has issues indicated by just reading her letter.

• Like 1

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

3 hours ago, Wise Counsel said:

Yeah, so one side story is that she had a very deep craving for sex. From dates 2 to 5, we were having crazy amounts of sex and it was never enough for her. I know it sounds like a great thing, but when you're having sex 5 or 6 times in one night, it's not. There comes a point where having sex all the time is just not pleasurable at all.

True, holy fuck my dop would be schraal as fuck

Posted Image