Favorite PvP Fight of All Time

Kim

What is a fight that comes into mind when you read the title? It doesn't matter if its CWA or Wilderness!

Feel free to post videos & screenshots 🙂

YvMjvIs.png

buzAajZ.png

jyuKFQs.png

For me, since most of my history is pure clanning.  This was a clean 100v100 verse my previous clan's rival. The audio made this fight much more memorable. They claimed every other clan was in our capes due to how bad they got cleared.  Below is an audio leak but with my previous clan's POV~ 

YvMjvIs.png

buzAajZ.png

jyuKFQs.png

DF vs RSD - CJ Tournament Finals. @AZF1 became a DF legend.

Honorable mentions:

DF vs TT - 24 hour fight - Was an unreal feeling being part of that.

DF vs TT - Random capped fight a few weeks before the 24h.

DF vs ROT - 16 hour fight.

DF vs RSD - ROTK.

CR vs Exodus - our first "long" fight against each other. CR peaked at almost 100 active a few hours in.

CR vs EH - 5 hour cap - 252 Ending

CR vs EH - Uncapped PKRI, first time taking down a top clan uncapped.

aUBwTQ1.png

10 minutes ago, true said:

DF vs RSD - CJ Tournament Finals. @AZF1 became a DF legend.

Honorable mentions:

DF vs TT - 24 hour fight - Was an unreal feeling being part of that.

DF vs TT - Random capped fight a few weeks before the 24h.

DF vs ROT - 16 hour fight.

CR vs Exodus - our first "long" fight against each other. CR peaked at almost 100 active a few hours in.

CR vs EH - 5 hour cap - 252 Ending

CR vs EH - Uncapped PKRI, first time taking down a top clan uncapped.

all CR ones mentioned come to mind. The CR vs EH fight was my first wilderness fight. 

Edited by Woot

Way too many for me to point out. I've enjoyed all the fights while I was in The BlacKnights.

In Divine Forces it was our 15.5 hour fight against Corruption that ended at 7am est or so. Mainly because that was a fight I got to call a large portion of with Peterh which was a big deal for me. Was storm trooper rank and really wanted to show I could lead outside of Bk in a top pkri clan.

• Like 2

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

pretty much all my pvp fights were on rsps and i dont rlly wanna give out names or anything like that for the sake of protecting personal info but one that comes to mind on actual rs during the clan wars era was me in some open clan wars cc fighting another clan, they pretty wiped out our entire cc besides me. everyone was 110+ in their clan except for one dude who was like lvl 65 or something with 40 attack and 99 str in his str cape, monk robes, r scim and earmuffs. the other clan let the two of us fight but said no prayers which i agree to, until i realized i was getting dicked by some lvl 60 something pure and put prot melee on. i managed to kill him but then got obliterated by the other clan and it was hilarious lmfao

the only fights ive rlly gone to on osrs were stopping by the 2 long ass rag wars in revs/gwd in late 2020 and then early 2021, going and sniping random kills in 1 item and rag gear was kind of fun but i think if i was actually in any of the clans actually taking that crap seriously and keeping their members up for 40 hrs it would have been a very different story. very unsurprised to see so many people burnt out in so many clans over the past year or two. 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

52 minutes ago, Kim said:

For me, since most of my history is pure clanning.  This was a clean 100v100 verse my previous clan's rival. The audio made this fight much more memorable. They claimed every other clan was in our capes due to how bad they got cleared.  Below is an audio leak but with my previous clan's POV~ 

oh yeah l000l this was a good one.

Brut vs Kill Orgy - Basically forced them to tele up to gdz and suicide in hides and water staff for hours

DI vs DF - All that shit talk only to get your shit rocked for 7 hours

DI+RoT vs DF+VR+AF - Was like 120vs200 and was a walk in the park

giphy.gif

UCRfdoD.png

tX2cpQ2.png

spacer.pngspacer.png70b696a3da.gifspacer.pngspacer.png

HwzhImT.gif

When I was in Exo in 2009 we had a pk trip or something that turned into an uncapped pkri against an Aussie clan (not CL but the other one at the time but can't remember the name). Lasted roughly 24 hours and it was hilariously fun, especially towards the end.

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

Closing fight Envy vs VR, when nobody would fight VR because of their dominance at the time

All the Envy vs Ascension & Envy vs Downfall PKRI's as they were our biggest rivalries and we always got pumped for those fights.

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

53 minutes ago, david said:

DF vs CT 100v100 P2P tourny prob

• Like 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png