Favorite PvP Fight of All Time

Kim

4 minutes ago, Wise Counsel said:

Favorite fight of all-time was the EH vs. DI pk run-in back in early 2009.

Leading up to that fight, EH had won 4-5 fights in a row with other top 10 clans and was gaining strong momentum in the clan ranks. We were trying organize fights with other clans like TT, DF and Corr, but none of them were open to fighting us because they didn't think that they were going to win. Since we couldn't get any fights, @3lite decided to organize a pk trip on a Friday night and managed to pull around 60-70 people. After about an hour, we ran into DI and the fight went on for literally 16 hours straight. For the vast majority of the fight, DI was outpulling us in terms of numbers, but we were determined to win and did not give up until @Brian decided to call it off because there was no end in sight.

That's cool, I always knew that there was an intense rivalry between DF and Corr but I never knew the backstory, which you explained.

On a similar note regarding alliances, BK which was led by Stoned Pixie and Earthnemesis back in 2003-2004 used to be part of The Alliance, which included Gladz, THE and Jagz. I remember an old school member of Gladz telling me how BK had started to attack other alliance clans in the wilderness like Jagz, which eventually caused them to leave The Alliance altogether. TMRD replaced BK in the end. Might be more to this story, which I'm sure @Vanzant knows something about this.

Basically Dave (earthnemesis) got high and decided he wanted out of the alliance lol. I retired in August 2003 but I still came to a few fights every year and checked it on irc often 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

Probably any of the big fights from 2007 to 2012. One that stands out is the 24 hr fight DF had with TT. Insane that even occured.

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

On 4/1/2021 at 10:48 PM, IMK said:

Beating DI in the most prestigious tournament OSRS has ever had (some random twitch streamer who had 24 viewers hosting a 50m f2p 20v20 tournament)

1:39-2:07 😊

13-14 ->13-12

DF vs CT 100 v 100 P2P full-out

DF vs Bearz 55 vs 95 7 hours F2P uncapped

Edited by broom

Cannot determine result

EKoWIwx.gif

fTeqmVk.pngo6bKn2s.png

If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us. – J.R.R. Tolkein

On 4/2/2021 at 12:57 AM, true said:

DF vs RSD - CJ Tournament Finals. @AZF1 became a DF legend.

Honorable mentions:

DF vs TT - 24 hour fight - Was an unreal feeling being part of that.

DF vs TT - Random capped fight a few weeks before the 24h.

DF vs ROT - 16 hour fight.

DF vs RSD - ROTK.

CR vs Exodus - our first "long" fight against each other. CR peaked at almost 100 active a few hours in.

CR vs EH - 5 hour cap - 252 Ending

CR vs EH - Uncapped PKRI, first time taking down a top clan uncapped.

on my part,i'll agree with my boy true 2k8 on the first 2 ones.

Edited by vedter
  • heart 1

This is an old fashioned W141 playoff. I lost but this is my favorite fight. DF went with Kongmeng and PH went with me. Ending 7-0 which is unheard of.

Edited by Redskull
  • Like 1

On 4/1/2021 at 6:51 PM, Kim said:

For me, since most of my history is pure clanning.  This was a clean 100v100 verse my previous clan's rival. The audio made this fight much more memorable. They claimed every other clan was in our capes due to how bad they got cleared.  Below is an audio leak but with my previous clan's POV~ 

I remember watching part (or that entire) video a while ago. That looked pretty crazy. Good stuff.

On 4/1/2021 at 8:27 PM, Nick said:

For me, nothing compares to the downfall vs rot fight. Our ts was pure electricity after we won. 

I remember seeing that video a while ago too. It’s awesome that you were able to defeat them. 

It looks like the best clan fights were before my time, however, this one really stood out to me (due to the calling). 

Also, here are some notable fights that I have been in as of late:

The Rising (and friends) vs Rot 2018 (closing fight) 

The Rising (and f2p alliance) vs Downfall, Arroz, and The Supremes feat Rot

Tempest vs clan world (feat Rot name change) 

On 4/1/2021 at 3:57 PM, true said:

DF vs RSD - CJ Tournament Finals. @AZF1 became a DF legend.

Honorable mentions:

DF vs TT - 24 hour fight - Was an unreal feeling being part of that.

DF vs TT - Random capped fight a few weeks before the 24h.

DF vs ROT - 16 hour fight.

DF vs RSD - ROTK.

CR vs Exodus - our first "long" fight against each other. CR peaked at almost 100 active a few hours in.

CR vs EH - 5 hour cap - 252 Ending

CR vs EH - Uncapped PKRI, first time taking down a top clan uncapped.

I remember that CJ Tourney fight, the hype leading up to that fight was unreal.

DF/TT 24 hour fight is probably the most memorable.

Any run in with CoR when DF/CoR were #1/#2 were very memorable.

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

Although I hate to admit, I think it was when the crash war first started for solace. I forgot the back story but someone was having a fight (Ph or some other mid sized) and they were getting crashed hard and I was pretty fresh in solace just got member, Fm called a mass and we pulled like 90 people in 10 mins or something, my first pvp at that level, don't think I've ever been in one with that many people since. I still remember what he said

"you know how people call for reinforcements? Well WE are the reinforcements"

Bull rushed whoever was there and cleared em all. Went downhill ever since LOL 

Edited by Killaz

2iAkAAG.gif

On 4/2/2021 at 1:27 PM, Nick said:

For me, nothing compares to the downfall vs rot fight. Our ts was pure electricity after we won. 

Haha nice one. Nothing better than a fired up TS after a good win. Awesome vid.