FELLOW BOOMERS -- What makes you feel OLD?

True 2k8

When kids under 10 cry when their ipad is uncharged

• Haha 2

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

44 minutes ago, Brian said:

This sound

My dad was a big computer geek 30 or so years ago he was probably the first in our street to get 'the internet'. I remember him turning on the modem every night and wondering what the fuck that sound was.

The way I approach my identity on online forums, services and general apps compared to my sister. I still use Da Bazz or something similar on anything new I subscribe on, and with an alternate e-mail, if it's not necessary for the service to know my name. Even on the 'safe' websites/webshops that basically everyone uses such as Amazon, bol.com, alibaba,... I'm very cautious/paranoid to use my real name, My sister just slaps her first and surname on registration forms no matter what.

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

Watching old photos from my family and realize lots of relatives have passed to a best life , the most recent being my Grandpa , RIP ily! ❤️

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png

Getting excited about home improvement shit I thought I'd never get excited about. The husband and I are planning a bathroom remodel in the new house and it's sad how excited I am looking at pictures to give us ideas, talking about having a large shower with 2 showerheads, new tiling, etc. Who gets excited about a bathroom remodel?? This old fart right here lmfao. 

• Like 1

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

8 minutes ago, Feeenix said:

Watching old photos from my family and realize lots of relatives have passed to a best life , the most recent being my Grandpa , RIP ily! ❤️

Can relate to this. The last family member of an entire generation just passed away a couple weeks ago and it's so crazy to me to think that like about 75% of the people at our annual family Christmas party back then are all deceased now. =[ 

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

12 minutes ago, Krystal said:

Getting excited about home improvement shit I thought I'd never get excited about. The husband and I are planning a bathroom remodel in the new house and it's sad how excited I am looking at pictures to give us ideas, talking about having a large shower with 2 showerheads, new tiling, etc. Who gets excited about a bathroom remodel?? This old fart right here lmfao. 

I can relate to this... While on vacation my refrigerator went out. I was pissed, but so excited when I decided to go pick out new appliances.... I was extremely excited when they started getting delivered.

• heart 1

rdFTH2V.png

Q2HE8JW.gifAdkNBbg.png

17 minutes ago, Brazz said:

my back fucking hurts sometimes now

Get an inversion table. Feels scary to flip yourself upside down, but damn it does help your back feel better lol.

• Like 1

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

37 minutes ago, Krystal said:

I can relate to this on so many levels. The large shower with 2 showerheads has been a dream of mine for literally years.

This is what I'm talking about. You've got the waterfall shower head on the top, two shower heads and multiple jets on the sides, with an open concept model. Do you know how much this costs? Somehow probably more than the home itself.

zYTyzQo.jpg

Edited by Wise Counsel

8 minutes ago, Wise Counsel said:

I can relate to this on so many levels. The large shower with 2 showerheads has been a dream of mine for literally years.

This is what I'm talking about. You've got the waterfall shower head on the top, two shower heads and multiple jets on the sides, with an open concept model. Do you know how much this costs? Somehow probably more than the home itself.

zYTyzQo.jpg

Yeah I'd kill for that. Do you think it really costs the house though? That's crazy lol. But yeah something that size is what we're aiming for. The master bedroom is large enough where we can knock out walls and cut into it a bit for a larger bathroom to support a shower like that. (We might be able to DIY that part) We'll get a few quotes and see if we can actually get it done. =X 

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

3 minutes ago, Krystal said:

Yeah I'd kill for that. Do you think it really costs the house though? That's crazy lol. But yeah something that size is what we're aiming for. The master bedroom is large enough where we can knock out walls and cut into it a bit for a larger bathroom to support a shower like that. (We might be able to DIY that part) We'll get a few quotes and see if we can actually get it done. =X 

It wouldn't cost the house, but you'd have to put in a good 50 grand since the whole bathroom would have to be redone.  Why not just sacrifice the master bedroom altogether and have one massive bathroom? You could always just sleep in the basement or in the corner of the kitchen. 😉

My sister is actually an interior designer so I learned a lot through her about home renovation projects. One thing she told me is that you have be very careful when it comes to DIY bathrooms since you're also dealing with plumbing and electrical circuits that might runs through the walls. Always a good idea to ask for quotes and advice like you're doing.

1 minute ago, Wise Counsel said:

It wouldn't cost the house, but you'd have to put in a good 50 grand since the whole bathroom would have to be redone.  Why not just sacrifice the master bedroom altogether and have one massive bathroom? You could always just sleep in the basement or in the corner of the kitchen. 😉

My sister is actually an interior designer so I learned a lot through her about home renovation projects. One thing she told me is that you have be very careful when it comes to DIY bathrooms since you're also dealing with plumbing and electrical circuits that might runs through the walls. Always a good idea to ask for quotes and advice like you're doing.

Ughh 50k is a bit out of the budget fml lol. We don't plan to totally DIY the bathroom except for like the tiling and putting up new walls. Don't feel like fucking with plumbing and electricity. :I 

• Like 1

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png