Concerts, live music, shows, and festivals

VirgoVaca

COVID-19 has essentially destroyed the live music industry, but before the scare 2020 was an action packed year of concerts for me. My question for you all:

Who were the performers at the last concert that you attended? Additionally, was it a good concert and why/why not?

Mine was a co-headliner of two emo bands: La Dispute and Touché Amore. I really liked this show because it was in an intimate venue and both bands had good sets mixed of new and old music. Plus, Chicago’s Metro venue is really accessible from public transport. 

• Like 1

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

SG9UgzJ.gif

Last show I went to was with a coworker who had a free ticket. A Brilliant Lie, Hyde, Palisades, and Starset. The only band I was even remotely familiar with was Palisades and that's just because I'd see their name before lol. Overall I think it was a good time, but then again it was free :495994341_:

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

Last concert was before covid. My wife goes to like 4 a year so it screwed her a bit lol

My last one was arch enemy/trivium. 

Hers was carrie underwood.

I grabbed her tickets for Miranda lambert but was cancelled 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

I went to all four days of Lolla in 2019, so that would I think? be the last live music I went to. I also saw Come From Away before it closed in Chicago.

I had been planning to try to see Tame Impala or The Weeknd in 2020 when they came to Chicago, but both got cancelled.

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

I'm a massive concert junkie. I've been to at least 50 concerts and seen well over 200 different bands/singers, some multiple times.

2019 was my biggest concert year where I went to 13 shows. Last show I seen was in December 2019 seeing Sum 41.

I have been itching for a live show for quite some time.

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

40 minutes ago, Dickus said:

Last show I went to was with a coworker who had a free ticket. A Brilliant Lie, Hyde, Palisades, and Starset. The only band I was even remotely familiar with was Palisades and that's just because I'd see their name before lol. Overall I think it was a good time, but then again it was free :495994341_:

Palisades is the only artist I’ve heard of in this list as well 😂

8UbwyZv.png

SG9UgzJ.gif

22 minutes ago, Mitch said:

I'm a massive concert junkie. I've been to at least 50 concerts and seen well over 200 different bands/singers, some multiple times.

2019 was my biggest concert year where I went to 13 shows. Last show I seen was in December 2019 seeing Sum 41.

I have been itching for a live show for quite some time.

I think I’ve seen Sum 41 3 times now. They do good for a bunch of boomers with frosted tips!

8UbwyZv.png

SG9UgzJ.gif

My last one was in 2013 I believe when I saw CPM 22 perform, a national rock band pretty solid here. Very dope.

Now I'm planning to see Epica this year. It would be awesome 

7jmTOjL.png