Clanning on other games

Adam_

After I quit RS back then, my husband and I went to WoW and after just a few months, we found ourselves leading a guild even though we were still noobs lmao. We did this for about 6 years. We tried to carry over similar aspects from RS clanning like having an active Ventrilo, having forums, and chatting in guild chat in game, so I felt that the community aspect was about the same. We met several guildmates irl at Blizzcon and are still friends with people from back then. A major difference between RS clanning and WoW, from what I experienced, is that PvP seemed to be the focus for major RS clans while WoW was more PvE-oriented, although I'm sure competitive PvP guilds existed as well. So you didn't really have intense rivalries like you do in RS. Guilds competed for ranks on who was the first to complete a raid or whatever, but you weren't directly beating up the other guilds in fights, so it felt very different.

Edited by Krystal
  • Like 1

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]