Do you like your job?

Carolina

Do you like your job?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like the job/industry, the company is just alright though.  Nothing really wrong with it, it's just pretty dry and straightforward and could offer more stuff to make life better.   Looking at making some pretty significant changes in the near future though, so should be good.

Edited by BOMB
  • Like 1

TbAn2mL.png

I love my job. It's really allowed me to live the life iv always wanted. I've become a better person becuase of the opportunities it'd allowed for me. I'll forever be greatful ever day I wake up and go to work. 

• heart 1

image.png.f81ac5f3ef9f13cb4b51bdb0d06fe4b8.png

Absolutely hate it, been working in IT since I was 19, loved it back then but then realized it's a totally undervalued and underpaid job here in the UK where you are forced to continually re-educate yourself over and over for no more pay, purely to adapt to the market and changing systems etc. If I could get out of it I would but I'm at a level where going to a different profession would be kinda dumb.

I've done IT in factories, for service companies, training companies, etc. etc. You learn a lot about business, which I suppose is good, but a lot of politics in big companies, hate it

Edited by Stewie
  • Like 1

Please expand for maximum vomit

12th April 2021

PeJ2vHv.png 

24th April 2021

7vl4sq5.png

12th May 2021 

x1HmkNF.png

spacer.png

TRWF PK Leader ¦ Legends Never Die Leader ¦ Clan Envy Warlord

I don’t like my job I mean it’s ok. The people are fantastic there. Everyone always joking around, maybe that’s why I’m still there cause of the people. It ok pay gets my bills paid. Not really what I wanted in my career but it’s like one or 2 Steps from what I wanted to start in. 

• Like 1

Kinda meh hate and love it at the same time 

I work when I want because it's a family business but the thing is if I stop working there's no telling when we'd work again so it's kind of scary to stop. 24/7 on call all the time. 

We do take breaks and vacations, money is good but extremely stressful to set your own deadlines and meet them. Every project we do is unique so we don't really repeat the same mundane task everday, going to new places, new areas and new products to install etc 

Right now we have a large development in a mountainous region, driving there and just having lunch at the site is really spectacular 

Edited by Killaz
  • Like 1
  • heart 1

2iAkAAG.gif