What’s the deal with airline food?

VirgoVaca

Have you ordered food on a plane?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have you ever ordered food on a plane?

What did you get? I’m not just talking peanuts here or biscoff here. 

How was your experience with service and food quality?

Did you get your drank on? (Drunk and high at the same time drinking champagne on an airplane - 2 chainz)

I have personally never ordered food or alcohol on a flight. I’ve never even drank at an airport bar. 

Edited by VirgoVaca

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

SG9UgzJ.gif

I haven't flown out of Europe yet, so all the trips have been too short to ever order anything. I usually eat at hotel or at airport depends on layover. And as I don't drink alcohol at all, so yea that's a no 😄 

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

Have you ever ordered food on a plane?

- yes, a couple times

- I got a chicken sandwich

- Umm from what I can remember, it wasn’t very good, but edible.

Did you get your drank on?

- Nah, never drank on a plane

Edited by Flukejiver

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

Food on flights is meh, no 1 is ever gonna rave about it but when it's included and you are flying like 8 hrs it's welcomed

If I'm on a longhaul I'm drinking through that flight if it's free 100% cause flying is boring and I don't really like flying

I've flown proper long haul couple times once to china and once to south africa. On way back from africa I had some like 70 year old bloke next to me trashin the red wine with me Chatting away

I wouldn't pay for more than like a beer on a european flight and even then most of the flights I get are early as balls so I aint paying £6 for a small heineken at 6am

O i also stupidly ordered 2 heinekens at a stopover in dubai airport. £16 a pint...

Edited by JayJay

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

Never ordered food/meals outside of what is already included in the flight. I've known it to be trash so just wait for transit and some food wherever the transit is. My parents have taken bananas and bread with them.

2GMe61I.png

Have you ever ordered food on a plane? Yes

What did you get? Depends what flight but Turkish Airlines had some pretty good food honestly

How was your experience with service and food quality? Like

Did you get your drank on? No

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

No I don't, unless it's a trip from south to northeast in Brazil (4 to 6 hours trip max). I have nothing to complain about tbh. The flight attendants were chill and very professional but I never ordered food other than just snacks. Btw I'm part of the no alcohol gang 

7jmTOjL.png     

I have never been on an airplane. It has always been an odd fear of mine that I was planning to conquer pre-covid. Once things normalize I will likely try it, but have 0 interest at this current point. 

rdFTH2V.png

Q2HE8JW.gifAdkNBbg.png

1 hour ago, Daniela said:

Vegan meals with Qatar and Emirates are actually nearly restaurant quality and i really love eating it

Noted. I saw my cousin get some cheese and fruit platter once and it was little cheddar cheese and grapes. This was on Delta

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

SG9UgzJ.gif

50 minutes ago, Scumpr said:

I have never been on an airplane. It has always been an odd fear of mine that I was planning to conquer pre-covid. Once things normalize I will likely try it, but have 0 interest at this current point. 

My very first flight was to visit my then-RS-bf-now-husband IRL. Get you a long distance relationship to motivate you. 💪 But honestly, it's really not that bad imo. I find that the time in the sky is pretty relaxing. It's dealing with the commotion at the airports (security, layovers) that can be stressful to me. 

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

I mean on a long haul flight over 7 hours what are you supposed to do? The food is fine, garbage quality obviously but edible. 

I flew San Fran to Singapore once which was 17 hours and got served free drinks and multiple meals. It was alright.

image.png.7e4d02dbe21f2ee7188add6d535c8143.png

Nope. Anytime I've flown I've only taken the free snacks they handed out, sometimes not even eating those on the flight. Never bought drinks either because I don't want to be that guy that stands up and has to walk past people to use the bathroom.

I always buy a bottle of water once I get past security and that's what holds me over until my layover or final destination.

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

Have you ever ordered food on a plane?

- If it's provided (which is most flights I'm on), not going to bother if it's an hour or two.

- All sorts, flight this week I got a chicken curry/rice and then an omelette. 

- Qatar is excellent, Emirates is good, Virgin is okay. Turkish/BA are pretty poor. Imagine anything like Delta/Southwest/RyanAir/EasyJet are awful, but I'd still eat it if it's free.

Did you get your drank on? 

- Yes, trying to make back the cost of the ticket and hope I pass out. Easily went through 10+ glasses of champagne last trip. Will always choose an aisle seat for extra leg room and easy/regular bathroom access..

Edited by Blogs

IinmuAH.gif

N2ImPBk.png
  GnWrlh9.gif 
- Damage Inc May 2006 - October 2009 -
- Damage Inc Warlord General -

Spoiler

unknown.png