Favorite place you've been / travel goals

Daniela

What has been your favorite travel destination / experience?

Probably Greece (Mykonos) because of how beautiful it was or Spain because of the food and nightlife

What's a place you'd to visit at some point?

Definitely South Korea! 

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg

Paris has got to be my fav place ive visited , also loved rome, madrid and london.

Also i loved a trip i nade to california went to yosemite, spectacular place. One of the most beautifull small towns ive been 2  in the states  is vail  (colorado) it looks like if it was made out of a fairy tale.

What's a place you'd like to visit at some point?

Japan during cherry blossom season and then move around asia or 

indonesia wanna go surf there so bad and australia  and new zealand

Edited by Nanne30

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

Way to many places to list id like to see. Probably go to Jamaica again as soon as quarantine stuff over. Can't just take like 3 weeks off work lol

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

I spent 2 weeks in LA 3 year ago. Met a lot of my internet/esports mates, including one from RS. Love the city, want to live there one day.

Japan

aUBwTQ1.png

Ypres in Belgium, lots and lots fo history as it was one of the largest scale battles in WW1. Very nice town too.

I'd love to go to Guadacanal and see first hand the sort of things US troops experienced against the Japanese etc.

Please expand for maximum vomit

12th April 2021

PeJ2vHv.png 

24th April 2021

7vl4sq5.png

12th May 2021 

x1HmkNF.png

spacer.png

TRWF PK Leader ¦ Legends Never Die Leader ¦ Clan Envy Warlord

Belize. Wonderful people, food, beautiful country. Most people just end up at the resorts/beaches but there’s a lot more to it.  Did some scuba and snorkeling off the coast (largest living reef in the world). There’s some pretty neat Mayan ruins. Cave tubing is super cool. Tons of activities to do if you just find them.

I’d really love to do a trip to all of the national parks in the US. 

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

Singapore, Vegas, Norway, Italy, Hawaii have been some of my faves. Overall, going on exchange for 4 months in the Netherlands was probably the best travel "experience".

Hong Kong and Japan are top of my list right now, not sure when I'll get there at this point.

image.png.7e4d02dbe21f2ee7188add6d535c8143.png

I also really loved the California coast when I went there. Also had a great time going to USVI when I was younger.

Would love to go to Argentina, Chile, Mexico. Australia and New Zealand seem amazing. 

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

SG9UgzJ.gif

5 hours ago, Daniela said:

think it really depends where you go in mexico and what type of gente youre looking for, I thought the men had a tendency to be rather short when I was there 😅

the Argentinians I saw in Mexico however....ohhh mama

100% agree about language tho, the spanish in Mexico is great for non-natives

HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS

The only mexican gente I know are my online friends. They seemed so much the same as brazilians it actually hurts ❤️ People say latins have a natural bond and I feel it's def true lmao altho brazilians are way taller even than argentinians (with more world cups) ## 

Do you speak spanish too? I struggle so bad trying to understand peruvian and colombian accents lol. Spanish from Spain and Mexico are peace of cake compared to them. They talk in the speed of light with their own slangs if you're not 200% focus you won't be able to tell it's even spanish hahahahahahaha

7jmTOjL.png     

6 minutes ago, Kuraminha said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS

The only mexican gente I know are my online friends. They seemed so much the same as brazilians it actually hurts ❤️ People say latins have a natural bond and I feel it's def true lmao altho brazilians are way taller even than argentinians (with more world cups) ## 

Do you speak spanish too? I struggle so bad trying to understand peruvian and colombian accents lol. Spanish from Spain and Mexico are peace of cake compared to them. They talk in the speed of light with their own slangs if you're not 200% focus you won't be able to tell it's even spanish hahahahahahaha

I learned spanish for 5 years, hadnt used it in ages before visiting Mexico but after the first week I was communicating fine again

• heart 1

Discord_HETwQJ1v4w.png.f36b96e3805b96e1af7b65a9cf2d7834.png

image.png.8123a2549fedaeb3ec2e979f2d401964.png

bc69bb0703.png

ROT MotM April 2011

ROT Official 2011-2016

Koln, Liverpool Praia do Rosa in Brazil were by far the best places that I've been to.

Iceland, Ireland, Scotland, Bahamas, some beaches here, Chile, Peru, Norway.. List goes on tbh but those are some of my goals 

2jb58W5.png

rave2.gif

9vOiE6V.png

rave2.gif

yGKXcmV.png