Best/Favorite Callers

True 2k8

@True 2k8 Devastation modus

Omniusha " get this african american" "bind this fucking african american" "get on this stupid african american right here" "kill this african american" "is this african american dead yet"

also "run west and log out" & "everyone bring 6 binds of course"

Martino Heat personal favorite

@Homedawg  & @david also bunch of sick cunts

• Haha 1

2GMe61I.png

NPQsQgs.png

0ogJzXD.png

On 8/6/2020 at 5:00 PM, Dickus said:

Scott? Really?

On 8/6/2020 at 5:01 PM, Wee Man said:

Yes. Nobody even comes close to as entertaining as him.

-Scott was decent above avg for sure, would get a little spastic at times and fumble his words etc.  But def one of the most entertaining.  People would also listen to him and stop sniping etc.  In the wild with low numbers he would make bad piles and not call a fall in as often as he probably needed.

-FM11 (exodus) idk if people remember, but exo was full of spastics and clan rejects.  We camped and sniped all the time etc when we weren't supposed too.  but when FM11 was calling most of that stuff ended. 

-SippinPurple/Strikecobra1 (2006) - best 5v5/10v10 caller ever.  He would look up their defense levels first hahaha!

-2016 Downfall?  I was impressed with their calling roster.  I had lots of confidence in their depth.  DWG/gochance1/Jack?/Dr Destiny and a couple others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Edited by infernodizn

Picking the most obvious choice of names in/around a pile is one thing..

surely there are probably alot of names i’m forgetting but.

f1r3o - the vibe he set in Teamspeak was incredible, his presence in it self would mean so much to the overall performance

Merked05 - We couldn’t really stand eachother but my god. What a guy, thick british accent in all sorts of volumes but his decision making in a fight really stood out for me. They were consistently right, quick and with confidence. 

AzF1 - not as consistent as others on this list, but peak form was a destruction. 

Sipstrassi (?) - i do remember admiring his work alot, touches base on everything regarding the fight. The speed of returning, the binds need to improve, the tanking de isn’t  going good enough. Excellent controle of the overall situation. Shame it always kind of felt like you were burdening him with having to lead unfortunately.

Edited by Dennisbruv

During my time in the old days, our callers always get wiped out early so other officers step up simply calling whoever

I dont have a specific fond memories with my callers but overall SOK and BK we're pretty good at simply spamming names than using our TS in the day

Still cant believe we lost to TMRD in our Official War back in October 2006 when we had 300 opts plus.

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

Still j2swift btw.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte