Best/Favorite Callers

True 2k8

Ah yes.. the generic thread talking about callers. I really think this could be an interesting read though...

My favorite two callers are from the pre-EOC era: Conditions21 (Heard him warring with CoR) and Peterh007 (DF).

My favorite callers to lead with were Dennisbruv, IMK, @David and AZF1. I always felt like we had a chance to eat people alive when IMK, David and I led together. I also think @Tika191 is the CWA ?.

• Like 2

aUBwTQ1.png

Tika used to be great at cwa 

In pvp I’ve liked Jared’s calling the most. B289 was pretty good during my time in rot. 

the rclav/Scotty dont7 duo was pretty fun too

Edited by dnd5
  • Haha 1

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

My list will mainly contain who I heard whilst I was VR the rest of my clans have been pretty insignificant on the grand scale of things.

1. Dark souljah / Kronca - Although he used to say the first 4 letters of the runescape name then make the rest up his transitions where legendary to say the least. RIP BROTHER

2. Kaochinx27 - I have to rate this man here, 2009 - 2010 he was one of the best in the game without a doubt he fell off the radar for a while calling wise but never less that year he was a absolute beast. 

3. Silverthug24 - Mr over excitement was fantastic and getting people pumped and getting them to listen in game plus who could ever forget VESEBLE VESEBLE VESEBLE!! 

4. Cera S6 - Probably the most consistent caller the game has ever seen his calling has reign calling has lasted over 15 years and he still calls to this day.

5. G Warrior94 - This kid was like 12 but he could transition a pile better than any pre puberty boy I’ve ever heard although his voice was squeaky he’s still had some balls to step up to the plate.

special mentions:

Lukas1400 - Shyte at calling, great for regrouping 

D2master12 - Another good caller in his day.

Radicalsurfu - I found his calling slow at times, however he could spot a binder from a mile away which is a feat in its own.

Tiffany - Just because she was the first ever girl caller I heard  ? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ando said:

My list will mainly contain who I heard whilst I was VR the rest of my clans have been pretty insignificant on the grand scale of things.

1. Dark souljah / Kronca - Although he used to say the first 4 letters of the runescape name then make the rest up his transitions where legendary to say the least. RIP BROTHER

2. Kaochinx27 - I have to rate this man here, 2009 - 2010 he was one of the best in the game without a doubt he fell off the radar for a while calling wise but never less that year he was a absolute beast. 

3. Silverthug24 - Mr over excitement was fantastic and getting people pumped and getting them to listen in game plus who could ever forget VESEBLE VESEBLE VESEBLE!! 

4. Cera S6 - Probably the most consistent caller the game has ever seen his calling has reign calling has lasted over 15 years and he still calls to this day.

5. G Warrior94 - This kid was like 12 but he could transition a pile better than any pre puberty boy I’ve ever heard although his voice was squeaky he’s still had some balls to step up to the plate.

special mentions:

Lukas1400 - Shyte at calling, great for regrouping 

D2master12 - Another good caller in his day.

Radicalsurfu - I found his calling slow at times, however he could spot a binder from a mile away which is a feat in its own.

Tiffany - Just because she was the first ever girl caller I heard  ? 

lmao tiffany legit is @True 2k8 girl

• Sad 1

aUBwTQ1.png

GUK0zkS.gif

SwqCHMW.png

I would say the best I heard personally from EH were Unbrokenxero, 3lite, and Nullusion.  From what I heard from others and from who I personally had trouble facing -- F1r3o (RSD), PeterH (DF), Cravez (TT), Conditions21 from VR, maybe Radicalsurfu from DI.  Tbh EH always seemed to have Cor's number so I have trouble even recalling their main warlords back in the day but La Hire does stick out lol. Heard Kaochinx was good but never heard him lead or seemed to particularly struggle against him but by all accounts, he was VR's top caller.

Don't know any callers from the last 10 years but I'm sure there are plenty better than the crop listed above.

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

Tika was great for cwa and I felt in Genesis he was getting better at pvp. 

Tim/Gochance1 is an obvious pick, probably for #1 out of all callers that I've ever had the chance to war under. Dude pops off hard and he's got some of the best energy out there among callers. Besides that he came up with some brilliant ideas as far as organizing piles and he'd pull those off on the spot during fights.

Can't honestly really put anyone else down but you can have some honorable mentions. I didn't get to hear T2k8 call that often due to how things were in dforces when I was there. Don't think I ever really got to hear Vanzant in his full glory or Trevor(hellraiserz) either. Both were often tired or in all honesty, didn't want to call at those times. Eos Oli had tons of energy, but as a caller he was pretty straight forward. Got to watch Pengy as he improved as a caller over time, and I can't lie and say he was the best, but he ended up being pretty respectable. 

That's about all I vaguely remember. 

• Like 1

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

Motivated by @Vanuckle...

PVP Callers I felt like we HAD to target when leading:

Cera S6/Arma150/Kev (VR)

Brian289 (ROT)

Godsmoke (RSD)

Cravez (TT)

FM11 (Solace)

Oli (EOS)

Conditions21 (EOS/CoR)

Vanzant (BK)

Eomeri - Could run for president of Finland

edit: Milad/Mage Old Day (TT)

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

EoMeri - Good ingame iq

B289 - Same as eomeri

Cera S6 - Consistent, his ingame quality just goes down by a lot when he calls

Phaeo - Consistent

Probs more, those r just the guys that came to my mind first.

Edited by Jokuyurt

2OJwmTS.gif

Spoiler

wQrOQ88.png
TREETgd.png

Community

Spoiler

lQBP3yB.gif
FGQRWOa.gif

mMJd3hM.gif

WydfC07.gif

8c0x33c.gif

4zRnxkB.gif
xd3grbf.gif
ArAgazv.gif
eFVee49.gif
AxiaXQD.gif

LxHWohM.gif

Personal

Spoiler

y1AoA4M.png
 thNx9hs.png
Y0Ny296.png
saUpk5Y.png
XBJ5N4U.png
F5p7GxP.png
Wzcq6KL.png
ZV4WapZ.jpg
imageproxy.gif
VlfAlFF.gif

20 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

Motivated by @Vanuckle...

PVP Callers I felt like we HAD to target when leading:

Cera S6/Arma150/Kev (VR)

Brian289 (ROT)

Godsmoke (RSD)

Cravez (TT)

FM11 (Solace)

Oli (EOS)

Conditions21 (EOS/CoR)

Vanzant (BK)

Eomeri - Could run for president of Finland

Forgot about Godsmoke tbh he was quite good as well.

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

I didn't get to hear too many callers since I was only in a couple clans but my list would roughly go as follows:

Best - Funkymunky11 - when he wasn't yelling at people he was a beast.  Leading Solace was definitely easier than probably almost any other clan with all their dung items and some great binders, but all things considered he was still fantastic and it felt like we would perform notably better when he was calling

Next three are in no particular order-

Milad - Very good caller and a great motivator. The sort of guy who performs equally well in a 40v40 CWRI or a several hour PKRI.

Gochance - Really good caller and someone who I personally felt I was usually in sync with (makes sense since he's probably the guy I've called with for the longest now)

Sfa05 - definitely a nostalgia pick at this point since I don't really remember much and I was very new to clanning when warring under him, but he was a good caller and very smart which was critical in the typical 25-40 person PKRIs we had with Dragonwood.

Other notable callers-

-7sem10 (for low/mid opts CWA), Michele Ac, Duvasio (particularly for clearing snipers or just yelling general profanities about the other clan), Arma150 (only heard him briefly when SE + VR teamed up for a tournament so it was a small sample size but he did really well)

-Didn't get to hear many of the typical responses like Oli, Cera or Conditions which is too bad, would've enjoyed hearing them.

In terms of callers to lead with my favorite lineup in general would've been the Silent Ember mix of Gochance, 7sem, True 2k8 and myself.  We all got along with minimal egos and because SE fought about 30 times a month we had an immense amount of practice / time to get used to calling with each other. 

Unfortunately despite our glorious leader True 2k8 being a lieutenant in Silent Ember with me he didn't quite give it the same attention as Divine Forces (fair enough) so I never got to see the best of him... sorry David but I can't rate you too high (yet) for our epic 25v25s with Latin Unit..

Edited by Tika191

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

Fir3o, Vaggerbond, SD7 were all super solid in RSD.
Slaughter17, 3lite, Unbrokenxero were amazing in EH.

Joyhova in RSD was pretty good as well, when the momentum was up and he took over, it got us all super-pumped. As a main binder, it made you want to give that extra 10% and he was really good at recognizing and complimenting individual member's efforts. The only downside to him is that when things werent going so well, he could come off as a lil whiney at times, oh and the longer the fight dragged on for, the more he started whispering to not wake up people or whatever.

• Like 2