Best/Favorite Callers

True 2k8

Haven't had much experience outside of brazilian clanning, but during my short stints in OSRS, I enjoyed Jared and Gochance. Pre-EoC I think Tika did well at Genesis, I remember him being piled in pvp and 1-shotting like 4-5 people while tanking before he would die

For brazilian calling, I honestly think we've had some of the best callers of all time. The best was definetly Armorhelmet3, I was with him in both MMA and TCL and the guy was an absolute monster. Other than that I enjoyed S2 Guh S2 in MMA and Aiorya, Goodwar, Spawn1, Moska and Rmd in TCL (at one point I think we had almost 10 callers who could pick it up at any time without letting the ball drop)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, don mcgee said:

Best I've been led by would be Cravez/Dubbel Drank/Plaffy 

@Dickus would be just under our legendary caller Cuon, so noteable mention to him aswell. 

Thanks

• Like 1

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

Salty no one said my name.. 

Off the top of my head..

-FM11 (Solace, probably the best caller all around if I'm honest)

-True 2k8 (DF)

-0robinxhood0(all the clans we were in)

-Duvasio (Solace/Exodus, very inconsistent but sometimes he went off)

-Sarge Alex18 - Dude was a spastic but he was legit (Team Kenya)

Edited by Justinlol
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Radiclsurfu or however the fuck it was spelt was good

Scu11 was literally the worst coz his tongue got in the way

[13:09] <+Jubita> i just don't care where he is from, idc if he has family issues or was born with mental problems. It's his problem not ours.

giphy.gif

IaUmpCU.png

I don't remember many callers, but in Envy Killamonsta & Stewie390 were solid tactical callers. Wynkster/Jake was a caller who also gets a mention because he knew how to pump these mid tier noobs up. Ngl sometimes even I felt pumped up from it!! Oh wait nvm just realized I was a mid tier noob too

I didn't like a lot of the calling in Divine Forces but true was one of the few callers I liked. Unfortunately, he didn't call much whilst I was there... David is good too .. I always thought pato had a lot of energy when he called too, we still keep in touch over snapchat and shit but he had the right vibes and that guy is a cool dude.

I don't remember Genesis enough to comment there.. but I don't remember any issues with the calling. 

H A Richards was my favourite caller in clan europe and one of my favourite callers of all time. Dimtrix gets a special mention because his accent was lulz

As for callers I haven't actually been under, I've heard B289s calling in clips back when I was in DF and I think he's one of the best callers I've heard.

Edited by Ssj

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

Oli from EOS -  is probably the most consistent and best caller I've come across

Conditions21 - was probably the best on his day, his moments of magic were great. He would surpass Oli but he was quiet too much and couldn't do what what he did consistently.

Mage boy 500 - No one will probably ever mention or remember him but on his day Dave was a great caller

Andy4309 - back in his time he was probably the GOAT

I've also heard battleneo was really good

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

On 8/14/2020 at 2:45 PM, Ssj said:

I didn't like a lot of the calling in Divine Forces but true was one of the few callers I liked. Unfortunately, he didn't call much whilst I was there... David is good too .. I always thought pato had a lot of energy when he called too, we still keep in touch over snapchat and shit but he had the right vibes and that guy is a cool dude.

?

• Like 1