Best/Favorite Callers

True 2k8

Brian289 is by far the best i have ever heard in f2p even above neo etc. 

Battleneo x d0nts partnership

Phaeo

Cravez 

Plav

• Like 1

wWaWqwm.png

jv7yr7h.png

Overdrive Clan 2004-6 3v0lution_x 2006-7 The Titans 2007-2012 Divine Forces 2013 (one day)  Reign of Terror 2013-

Conditions21, Jay Jay665 and B289 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

1. Battleneo

2. Saka

Those 2 were the best I ever fought alongside. 

I remember Corr having very good callers in like 2007. I would like to have heard RSD callers when they had the edge over us towards the end.

• sus 1

In no particular order apart from the first one;
Battleneo - could literally win a fight single handedly.

Cravez - need I say no more

plav - same as above

D0nts - same as above

brad xavier when he could be arsed ?

Bish - when he wasn’t busy dying ?

Milad - when he didn’t get overhyped

Cuon - had some really good periods

I’ve probably missed a tonne more ??

Edited by Jayzy

Top 5:

gochance: this guy always amazed me of how can a caller improve after 1 lost fight his decisions where always top notch and I'd say hes the best Ive heard/called with

dwg: he's always consistent i've never seen him do bad at any fight he always goes 1 for 1 or even more

Jack(everton): probably the best decision making back in Pre-eoc he knows how to deal with a situation like literally the same second

Jared: guy has his demotivation days when he doesnt care if we win or lose but when he sits up in his chair he can go full rambo and finesse the fight (I've only heard him in CWA)

Martino Heat/EOS Oli: both where really good from my short period in time in CL/EOS. both of them goes ham 

Honorable mentions: Tika,Hecticdan,lil david

ZO59T.png

SUIcL.png

5KOIjnM.png

GZshsfn.png

45zjl4P.gif

Just now, Dalejamesw said:

Peterh

Merked

Homedawg

Sipstrassi

Veseble

I remember when SE flooded in and Sipstrassi came everyone was super excited because all the SE absolutely loved him as a caller.  And he did good, but I felt like he just really didnt lead very often for us, and when he switched from Warlord to Council he kinda stopped calling in general it felt like.  And then I always felt like Roel outshined him from that group that came in at the same time which surprised me.

bw.jpg

Just now, Blue Wall said:

I remember when SE flooded in and Sipstrassi came everyone was super excited because all the SE absolutely loved him as a caller.  And he did good, but I felt like he just really didnt lead very often for us, and when he switched from Warlord to Council he kinda stopped calling in general it felt like.  And then I always felt like Roel outshined him from that group that came in at the same time which surprised me.

From what I remember, he couldn't call much starting at the time most of our events began.

aUBwTQ1.png

Just now, true said:

From what I remember, he couldn't call much starting at the time most of our events began.

That sounds vaguely familiar as well.  I just remember being a bit disappointed because he had such a huge reputation coming in, and when he did call you could definitely see the glimpses of why.

bw.jpg