Best/Favorite Callers

True 2k8

When I was in 'The' it was really easy to follow Novaname's piles

I always liked @True 2k8's calling in DF/BF and it was kinda sad to see that happen less frequently as time went on. IMK always had great energy for me

@David in my last stint in DF literally demolished any cluster

got to hear FM11 during some CWA cup thing and I almost shat my pants in 2012

Edited by VirgoVaca
  • Thanks 2

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

Rxj6cZX.png

In Portuguese,

Dig Din (New Power) might be the best no overheads caller out there right now. He is the centerpiece of top-notch organization, which is what empowers a bunch of lvl 110s to be respectable adversaries. He's leading a buncha dudes whose only warring experience is a year on rs3, at most. There's maybe only 1 person in NP who's an outstanding warrior. Yet, he's somehow able to make all of his men operate as part of a cohesive unit that knows what the fuck they're doing. Mad respect to this dude.

Kevinn87 (Arroz) is best in unconventional/messy situations. He's also a hype man in a weird way. He's who you want in a 7+ hours deep uncapped pkri, because the man will have the energy to flame every1 and their nan from beginning to end. Kevin is not afraid to try different shit especially in long pkris. Props to this guy, he's improved boatloads. Arroz would not have surged in quality this year without him.

In English,

Michele ac (Forsaken) was very fast-paced. Dropped piles/switched quickly. Has a good eye. The first 2 piles I ever heard him call, he switched onto some dude northeast who got 1hit - I didn't even realize the guy was standing there. That pretty much sums up the rest of his calling in FSK, just very sharp. In the 2015 Jcup 30v30 category, FSK and DI matched up. We were down 13vs17 in the 1st round and managed to win with 7 people remaining. To put this in perspective, DI had just beat FOOLS, and later took ROT down to 2 people remaining in the finals. Mike knew what he was doing.

Venomous76 (Poison) as much of a meme as he can be, he was good. A legit one-man carry job in Poison, at one point made them way better than they should have been on paper. He really liked to use the melee pile to setup switches (and they were well-timed switches, brother). Very, very consistent. I don't remember him ever choking. Granted, he didn't lead above 30v30 very often so that might be part of the reason. Love me some Ronomous76 man...

Toxic911 (The Rising) I only heard this guy for a month, and he wasn't a standout "caller". Like, if we're talking about pile selection/switching etc he wasn't anything special. But what separated him from the other TR callers at the time was his ability to see the big picture. It's hard to describe, but he knew when/how to regroup/how to stall time to wait for more people to get on and shift the tide. He's the type of guy you want when you're getting fucked and need to recover. IDK if this is making sense LOL but he's the complete opposite of a cwa prod caller.

• ned 1

b87f1af6bfaf3ba745de207c6f282c0f.png

Helen Keller

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)

me

• Haha 1

SnaptiK#0145

Chivalry Legions Elite - Ex-Chivalry Legions Council
Ex-Ancient Fury Applicant Ex-Zerg Unit Member

Ex-Australian Army Co-Leader - Ex-Kill Orgy Senior Member - Ex-TKO Blitz Member

spacer.png

3 hours ago, SnaptiK said:

me

Edward5010 when the rooster was in his bedroom and his mum was telling him to get off "his game" so she could use the phone

• Haha 1

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)

On 8/25/2020 at 4:35 PM, JayJay said:

Oli from EOS -  is probably the most consistent and best caller I've come across

Conditions21 - was probably the best on his day, his moments of magic were great. He would surpass Oli but he was quiet too much and couldn't do what what he did consistently.

Mage boy 500 - No one will probably ever mention or remember him but on his day Dave was a great caller

Andy4309 - back in his time he was probably the GOAT

I've also heard battleneo was really good

I liked dave aswell.

Conditions21 is the best I've heard

Kaochinx

Cera

Milad

David (one from vr/df)

On 9/21/2020 at 11:07 PM, Chris said:

I liked dave aswell.

Conditions21 is the best I've heard

Kaochinx

Cera

Milad

David (one from vr/df)

Dickhead like how you quote me to say dave was good and don't even acknowledge me

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council