Jebrim AMA

Jebrim

12 hours ago, Daniela said:

are u absolutely fucking insane?

Nope. I'm just extremely motivated to rack up achievements. 🙂 

Edited by Jebrim

12 hours ago, Empire Mind said:

How many mouses/mousepads did you go thru?

Oh gosh, I have no idea. Maybe half a dozen at least? Surely more tbh.

Edited by Jebrim

12 hours ago, Venenatis said:
  1. Thoughts on Randy & Hexis?
  2. Thoughts on the top 3 skilling clans?
  3. Do you think you could beat DMP gains in a boxing match?
  4. Will you play aoe with me @Gochance1 and @Daniela
  5. Thoughts on the claims of election fraud in 2020?

I was a general in Hexis. Randy is still a friend.

I don't even know who are considered the top 3 anymore. Solace, Hexis, and some other clan? I really have not been that active of late. I used to run my own top 3 skilling clan a decade ago. My clan TMOA competed against Supreme Skillers, AfroBros, and Skillers United.

Probably not. DMP likes me though, so maybe he'd toss the fight.

No. I'm not really looking into getting into any new games.

It's difficult to trust Democrats when they embrace notions that it's okay to break the law if it's to fight for their view of social justice. They care about nothing but seizing power to accomplish their goals.

Edited by Jebrim
  • Like 2

how much agility xp does ur ideal woman need for u to consider her as sharing ur values

It is not a factor.

12 hours ago, 10th Reaper said:

Is there a method to not burning out whilst doing agility? 

Play a bunch of loud music that you like a lot.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, true said:

Describe your ideal partner. What qualities or background are important to you?

Least favorite RS skill?

What's your ideal evening like?

Evangelical, conservative, interested in politics, Southern, and understands the mentality necessary to pull oneself up by their bootstraps. Psychology majors are unattractive. Willing to homeschool kids and has the right values that I would trust to be passed onto my kids. Red flags include having been divorced already or already having children from another father. Regarding looks, I am attracted to petite women.

I judged skilling methods more than just individual skills. My least favorite is whichever methods are the easiest, most afk ones out there. Anything that you just involves clicking once and letting sit for a long period of time with no interaction.

Practicing country western dancing with my girl.

did u make any money of any sort during those competitions (stream etc)? 

A few hundred bucks, but I also spent as much, so it doesn't really mean much. I did win lifetime membership and another 3.5 years of membership for winning King of the Skill, although that alone had cost me over $100 in bonds.

12 hours ago, 3lite said:

Respect for having the courage to express who you are as a person even though I have very different life views to you.

Also, respect for being so dedicated and focused towards a goal that was meaningful to you.

What was/is your favorite activity to do while agility grinding.  Music?  TV show?  Or do you just power through?

If agility wasn't a skill in OSRS, what would you have gone for instead?

Have to add one trolly question in honor of my man @Mk 17.  Would you rather pork AOC, knowing that she isn't marriage material, or Ted Cruz if he underwent gender reassignment surgery and became a female (definitely not gay) but still looked like Ted Cruz?

It doesn't take courage. I've been very open for years, even against the many attacks against me that I often get in return. I've got a thick skin.

Country music for the most part. It would've been much harder without it.

Runecrafting. I had almost gone for 200m RC on a couple of occasions, including back before anyone was anywhere near it. I had been tempted to take Rank 1 RC in 2008.

Traps are gay.

• Haha 1

dont get dicouraged by this libtard saying ted cruz could become female, u dont "become" female, u are and u remain what god made u when u slipped out smfh 

Amen!

Edited by Jebrim
  • Thanks 1
  • ned 1