Jebrim AMA

Jebrim

1 hour ago, Daniela said:

--- In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with the topic creator or with the group of people he associates with in real life. I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by this member of the community. ---

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

16 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

--- In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with the topic creator or with the group of people he associates with in real life. I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by this member of the community. ---

Would you do your 1b agility xp again?

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

10 hours ago, true said:

What type of hygiene products do you use?

Shampoo:

Conditioner:

Body Wash:

Toothpaste:

Deodorant:

What colors socks do you wear?

Have you been to Runefest?

Any porking scandals?

Shampoo and Conditoner: Suave Professionals with Frizz Control

Body Wash: Axe

Toothpaste: Sensodyne Fresh Mint

Socks: White ankle socks. I am barefoot unless I am wearing my cowboy boots. I have not worn any other type of footwear for over 6 years now. It’s been just as long since I’ve tied shoelaces too. 😂

RuneFest: I have never been to RuneFest. I have no desire to go to the UK. I did attend RuneWest in Kansas City that was run by a streamer. It wasn't really my crowd though. I got into a debate with Ice Poseidon there. 

Porking scandals: I had to Google what this meant. No, I have not. I believe in abstinence. One should wait until marriage.

Edited by Jebrim

10 hours ago, Havoc said:

How does one go about life by rejecting all of morality. Like did that lead you to do some effed up stuff?

The reality is that there still remain consequences for one’s actions due to the many rules and laws and simply reactions from others. One’s own feelings aren’t just magically erased either. Wanting to avoid these consequences does end up maintaining some sort of civilized behavior.

Moral nihilism is merely the philosophical rejection of internalized rules that restrict behavior. In practice, it just means that there’s a bit more of a rebellious attitude and the lack of any outrage over things that others tend to get morally outraged about.

I ended up abandoning it eventually anyways. RuneScape played a role to some extent. I have always opposed cheating. I ironically enough became known as one of the moral players in the game due to my insistence on being legit and not utilizing bugs, afkables, xfering, alts, or donations.

Edited by Jebrim

10 hours ago, true said:

Who are some celebrities you feel like are phony/sketchy/potentially trying to control society?

All of them. 😂

If I hypothetically knew a woman that was interested in meeting you that I felt like was a good match (politically etc.), would you be down to introduce yourself? Have you ever been to Austria? 

• Haha 2
  • sus 2
  • bank 1

aUBwTQ1.png

4 minutes ago, true said:

If I hypothetically knew a woman that was interested in meeting you that I felt like was a good match (politically etc.), would you be down to introduce yourself? Have you ever been to Austria? 

kys urself ty

• yikes 1
  • sushmm 1

Discord_HETwQJ1v4w.png.f36b96e3805b96e1af7b65a9cf2d7834.png

image.png.8123a2549fedaeb3ec2e979f2d401964.png

bc69bb0703.png

ROT MotM April 2011

ROT Official 2011-2016

8 minutes ago, true said:

He’s still answering questions on page 4, there’s still a long way to go before he gets to the good stuff.

10 hours ago, Kuraminha said:

If you're comfortable enough responding to it, what made you choose your current religion instead of going back to your catholic roots?

Did RS ever keep you from doing RL obligations? 

I should point out that I was an atheist/agnostic for many years.

There are many problems with Catholicism. In terms of its inner details, it relies heavily on oral traditions and non-Biblical sources. It is very ritualistic when the lessons of Jesus were very much about the opposite. Catholics act like the Pharisees in many ways. Catholicism corrupted the original Christian faith by incorporating pagan ideas and traditions within it. Protestantism is about trying to tear out that pagan corruption and returning to its original state.

From a high level perspective, Catholic ways also simply do not work. The culture they've created has resulted in Latin American and Southern Europe being much worse off than their Northern Protestant neighbors. The Catholic religion in many ways results in different morals. They are far more concerned with doing "good works" under the threat of Hell looming over their heads, which makes them much more inclined in supporting a welfare state. They don't see any shame in accepting handouts. They don't believe in pulling themselves up by their bootstraps.

I am an evangelical. There are two main camps within this movement: Baptists and Pentecostals (charismatics). The latter believe in modern gifts such as speaking in tongues, healing, and prophecy. They can get a bit wild too with dancing during worship service. Baptists aren't quite like that. Since I don't believe in modern gifts and prefer a more stoic worship, I am a Baptist. More specifically, I am Southern Baptist since they tend to be more serious about their faith than other Baptists.

Generally speaking, I actually try to embrace traditional Southern values as much as possible, even though I wasn't born here. I believe it to be the best place on Earth.

Regarding your second question, RuneScape delayed my career starting off. This was especially the case when Old School RuneScape launched. I pretty much missed the final month of classes as I instead focused on becoming the first to 99 Agility. I then took the next semester off as well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, true said:

What are some everyday activities you feel like are a complete waste of time in our society?

Have you considered running for public office?

Do you ever get recognized IRL? 

Are you fun to hang out with IRL? Tell us a story in which you were a very fun guy to be around with.

What other games do you like?

Do you want kids one day? 

Have you ever urinated yourself while doing playing RS?

College is a waste of time and money if you are not pursuing a major that provides a reliable six figure income as a result. Anything in Engineering, Finance, Business, Law, or Medicine are good careers to pursue. Outside of that though, you're wasting your time. Really bad majors include Psychology, Art, History, Philosophy, Sociology, Gender Studies, etc.

I have actually been elected in and appointed to various capacities within the state party. I intend on running for an SREC seat if the current seatholder in my district decides to run for the Texas Legislature. The SREC is the governing board of the Republican Party of Texas.

I have been recognized before, yes. Word of mouth has spread around campus about me. I have also sat in class next to someone I saw playing RuneScape. I told him I was #1 in Agility and he responded, "You're Jebrim?!?"

I'm a pretty boring guy to hang out with. Maybe that's because I don't drink. I do want to practice more country swing dancing though.

I have played every version and expansion of the Civilization series since Civ3. I still play Civ to this day, much more so than RS. I also used to be pretty good at Ace of Spades and was sad when Jagex shut it down. I also play C&C Rivals on my phone.

I very much want my own kids. It has been the single biggest motivator in getting me to turn my life around. I saw the state I was in when I was in my early 20s and knew I was in no position to be a father when I couldn't even provide for myself, so everything I've been working towards since has been to become self-reliant. I am now making the six figure income I've worked so hard for. I just need to find the right woman now to marry first. 🙂 

No, I am not Oslo. I very much disagree with his choices.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jebrim said:

From a high level perspective, Catholic ways also simply do not work. The culture they've created has resulted in Latin American and Southern Europe being much worse off than their Northern Protestant neighbors. The Catholic religion in many ways results in different morals. They are far more concerned with doing "good works" under the threat of Hell looming over their heads, which makes them much more inclined in supporting a welfare state. They don't see any shame in accepting handouts. They don't believe in pulling themselves up by their bootstraps.

This is blatantly wrong. Please do your research before you spew shit like this.

• Like 2

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale