Jebrim AMA

Jebrim

59 minutes ago, Harmr said:

How many hours a day did you spend to be the first maxed player on osrs?

All day every day for 8 months straight. I actually held back to some extent and took it easy, not sleep depriving myself too much unless I absolutely needed to since it can take a toll on the body. I ended up just outlasting the competition.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

would you bang AOC?

No. I believe in waiting until marriage. She is not the marriageable type. I want someone that shares my values.

1 hour ago, true said:

who are your favorite and least favorite OSRS Jmods?

whats your ideal content development for 2021-2022 look like?

do you stream?

My favorite JMods are the ones that work on the Engine Team since that's the type of work I do for my own career.

My least favorite are the woke LGBT types.

I don't really play anymore, nor have I really focused on the non-Agility content of the past few years, so I can't really speak much towards that. I do in general support new content and would love to see a new skill come out. I voted for every new skill proposal.

I used to stream regularly back in 2013 when I was racing to max. I have not streamed much since.

1 hour ago, The End said:

What's your OSRS gameplay look like nowadays (e.g. casual gameplay)? Do you play any alts? Do you agree with the direction the game is going?

I got 1b Agility Xp last year. If I do log in, which is rare, it is only to hang out and chat with people.

4 minutes ago, Jebrim said:

No. I believe in waiting until marriage. She is not the marriageable type. I want someone that shares my values.

how much agility xp does ur ideal woman need for u to consider her as sharing ur values

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • hash 1
  • yikes 1
  • sushmm 1

Discord_HETwQJ1v4w.png.f36b96e3805b96e1af7b65a9cf2d7834.png

image.png.8123a2549fedaeb3ec2e979f2d401964.png

bc69bb0703.png

ROT MotM April 2011

ROT Official 2011-2016

57 minutes ago, true said:

Care to elaborate about the propaganda coming out of Hollywood? I'm pretty sketched out by the entertainment industry in general, but curious to what your views are more specifically.

Their values bleed into everything. It's in subtle ways, but you'll see conservative values demonized. Take The Arrow tv series for example. The first season is all about how rich businessmen are the bad guys out to ruin the world for their own greedy desires. The bad guys in Resident Evil are also a big corporation, even though there is no real financial incentive for destroying life on Earth like that.

• Like 1
  • honk 1

58 minutes ago, true said:

are you able to name 10 pvp/warring clans (any era)?

are you familiar with ghjjf and damage inc?

what players do you consider rivals, if any?

10? That'd be a struggle. There's too many clan names off the tip of my tongue that I don't quite remember.

I have heard of Damage INC but don't know anything about them.

Obey The Cow and Bradfordly/Turgall. Both have done about half as much Agility as I have.

Edited by Jebrim

4 minutes ago, Jebrim said:

Take The Arrow tv series for example. The first season is all about how rich businessmen are the bad guys out to ruin the world for their own greedy desires.

Oliver Queen is a literal Billionaire. But sure, rich guy = bad right? Lmfao.

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif