Jebrim AMA

Jebrim

Do you think if you had a gf who played rs that @true could steal her off you?

• Haha 1
  • sus 1

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

For a guy who is a self-proclaimed Skeptic that requires significant fact-based evidence, you sure do regurgitate a lot of stupid and unfounded lies.

How do you reconcile this internally?

Edited by Dickus
  • Like 1

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

12 hours ago, Josh said:

whats ur favourite species of potato and how do you like it cooked

I have no idea about species. Whatever they grow out of Idaho lol.

I think potatoes are a great source of food in the many forms it takes. I most commonly eat it as french fries though.

12 hours ago, Victoria said:

Seemed like you were doing the same openings and moves over and over but okay.

We varied it up a bit, but ultimately it was about trying to find slight variations that helped get an edge. We both avoided repeating the exact same sequences. I would very much like to continue playing against him. I haven't gotten a win yet.

Edited by Jebrim

12 hours ago, true said:

What's your top 5 favorite YouTube channels or podcasts that you a regularly consume? 

Thoughts on Mt Rushmore?

Have you ever had any RS-related injuries?

Worst thing you skipped out on to play RS?

Do you need your ass kicked?

Favorite color?

If you could remove any state from the US, which would it be and why?

Do you believe the maps we have access to as ordinary citizens are accurate?

Have you ever thrown up and continued to play RS without cleaning it up?

The only content I pay attention to on YouTube these days is news on the StarShip development down in Boca Chica, Texas. I don't follow political pundits. They're too focused on national politics. My focus is on state politics. I meet with hundreds of other activists and we go down to the Capitol or we meet in our own communities with our own speakers that we invite. Our state and local issues are often completely off the radar of what's reported in the national news.

I don't like that Abe Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt are on there. I'm not a fan of either President.

I have had RSI and carpal tunnel syndrome that caused me many problems over a decade ago. I still have some lingering effects in the tendon in my left elbow, although it's not as bad as it used to be.

I don't consider what I did on RS to be "playing." It was more work. As for what I skipped out on, I missed some classes and homework to compete for the race of first to 99 Agility in OSRS. Or maybe sleep would be a better answer. Regarding the opposite, I actually stopped RS for a time and gave up my Rank 1 Crafting in Ironman and Ultimate Ironman when my mother passed away suddenly.

I hope not.

I have no favorite color. I like whatever looks professional.

Texas. We're sick and tired of the federal government interfering in our business.

No. Google Maps/Google Earth is not configured for accurate Latitude, Longitude, and Altitude coordinates. It isn't suitable for military purposes that need accurate targeting within a certain constraint. That is why we are able to compete against Google in our geospatial visualization products. You would never use Google's technology to aim a missile at a particular real world location. Google is also happy to leave their inaccuracies in there since they have no desire for their technology to be used for military purposes. That said, some warfighters do use it for basic mission planning purposes.

No, that's disgusting. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I've ever vomited. It helps that I don't drink alcohol.

Edited by Jebrim

12 hours ago, Vanuckle said:

Do you play any other games than runescape?

Civilization VI and C&C Rivals. I actually don't really play RuneScape anymore.

12 hours ago, true said:

Why is he overrated, is it because of the era he was active in? Do you think then-Zezima would have thrived on OSRS?

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

He took 6 months to be the first to get 99 Slayer and that was with him already starting out with maxed out combat stats. It took me 6 weeks to do it, I had fewer stats, and I had never trained Slayer before.

The competition was simply not that challenging in his day. It's much more difficult today.

I own 4 pairs of cowboy boots.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Josh said:

top 3 US presidents and why

Not quite what you asked, but...

John C Calhoun

Jefferson Davis

Sam Houston

I'll let you try to figure out what they have in common. 😄

• ned 1
  • sushmm 1