Listen the song above you and....

3lite

then post a song in a different genre that you think the poster may enjoy.

Rules:

- Try to post a song that is less than 10 minutes in length.

- Your response back must be of a different genre than the post above yours.

- Keep in mind that if you post a song for the poster above you, the next person in the posting line will listen to what you posted.  So if you want a different song evaluated, link that too.

Edited by 3lite

7R85FSe.png

There is only one true song here and I hope you appreciate it. I feel like it could be where you got your name

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

10 minutes ago, Vanzant said:

There is only one true song here and I hope you appreciate it. I feel like it could be where you got your name

The song had a bit of a chaotic tone, with a similar fast paced riff going throughout the song.  There was a lot of anger in the song.  I enjoyed the song, but my name definitely from a less cool source.

Give this one a try if you'd like - it is different to the one you linked but I think contains a lot of the same emotion/chaotic qualities:

Edited by 3lite

7R85FSe.png

24 minutes ago, true said:

Thanks for sharing this.  The song was much more focused on lyrical/vocals than instrumentals with a fairly upbeat nature.

Dang, this is a tough one on what to send back.  I considered sending an acoustic, but think I'll go with a similarly uplifting song that is really focused on the vocals/lyrics. 

Edited by 3lite
  • Like 1

7R85FSe.png

21 minutes ago, 3lite said:

The song had a bit of a chaotic tone, with a similar fast paced riff going throughout the song.  There was a lot of anger in the song.  I enjoyed the song, but my name definitely from a less cool source.

Give this one a try if you'd like - it is different to the one you linked but I think contains a lot of the same emotion/chaotic qualities:

It wasn't a bad song but I preferred the one I shared haha. That's a shame man it would have been a cool reason to be named 3lite XD

• heart 1

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

4 minutes ago, Empire Mind said:

All time favorite song personally. DGD just hits different for me.

Of the three songs linked so far, I enjoyed this one the most.  The mixture of clean vocals and more peaceful instrumentals mixed with the second singer and different instrumental pacing was nice. 

Give this one a try!

7R85FSe.png

15 hours ago, 10th Reaper said:

This is one of my go to songs atm.

I enjoyed this one.  A lot of energy in the instrumentals and vocals. Thanks for sharing!

This one has quite a slow start (first 1:30 are pretty slow) and has a very different musical style than what you linked.  Feel free to give 'er a try if you'd like:

• Like 1

7R85FSe.png

14 hours ago, Pietru said:

Ahh! All that Remains.  I haven't listened to them in probably 15 years.  Appreciate forwarding it along for a listen.  I noticed the emphasis on guitars, particularly the instrumentals around 2:30.

A very different style, but I thought you might appreciate the guitar in this one:

• Like 1

7R85FSe.png

11 hours ago, Scleritis said:

A very different style than what I normally listen to, but found stuff I could appreciate.  Thought the operatic female vocals were a nice touch and the background was catchy.  Liked the contrast of both of these with the lead vocalist and heavy themes of the song.

This'll be a tough one to make a recommendation for.  Thought I'd share a song with clean vocals and a catchy beat that goes throughout the song:

• Like 1

7R85FSe.png