Preferred Pronouns

Carolina

Eh there's too many to remember so I'll just say his or her based on how they look; if they're trans then I'll say he/she based on how they look. Seems to work so far..

• Like 1

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

1. What are your thoughts on preferred pronouns/gender inclusive pronouns? (I know this might be controversial for some but its Friyay so keep it friendly 🙂 )

A gigantic waste of everyone's time and energy.

2. What are your preferred pronouns?

The male ones since I'm a man. Allegedly. 

• Like 3

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

39 minutes ago, alice said:

1. What are your thoughts on preferred pronouns/gender inclusive pronouns? (I know this might be controversial for some but its Friyay so keep it friendly 🙂

As someone that uses different pronouns as they were at birth i personally believe in obvs having your own choice to go he/she/they, personally xe xer and all that i dont really use or understand but hey if someone uses them ill try and remember.

As for others idc what people call me if they don't know me and just go by voice but if i pm and correct them or they do it with intentions of like eliciting a reaction it will start to annoy me, and obviously i give more leeway for people that knew me before as ritchie cause ye it will take time for people to adjust and i think people that dont get that people do have to adjust and learn.

2. What are your preferred pronouns? Mine is she/her

Thanks for sharing sir. Now I know to call you Ritchie from now on. 😇

Edited by Jebrim
  • Like 2
  • sus 1
  • honk 2