Clan Update

Vanuckle

22 minutes ago, Rare said:

CL got stole by some rats, we got C L.

Have you tried contacting Mod Ayiza? He's sorted out some of these issues judging from twitter.

On 5/27/2021 at 4:10 AM, Pietru said:

The boys at w420 with us

:yikes:

Dynasty 60 members though?... Suspicious

I saw Bles recruiting in w2 the other day, so that probably explains it.

Also, it looks like everyone is benefiting from the update which is awesome!

9 hours ago, true said:

Did you try reserving? 

13 hours ago, Majin said:

Have you tried contacting Mod Ayiza? He's sorted out some of these issues judging from twitter.

Wasn't involved with reserving but I think we did but didn't get secured or something, not entirely across it. 

Kind of curious since I haven't seen it on any pvp fight topics(on here or otherwise), but is there any useful info that can be gained from the new clan system?

One of the things I was super hyped for was the potential of the old KDR graphs coming back, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Obviously people could farm KDA during fights and I know with certain groups out there getting even pettier it'd be extremely likely but I also feel like at the least it would add more pressure for people to tank and clump better. The only sense of urgency pvp has is returning which is nothing at this point. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

1 hour ago, Ace said:

Kind of curious since I haven't seen it on any pvp fight topics(on here or otherwise), but is there any useful info that can be gained from the new clan system?

One of the things I was super hyped for was the potential of the old KDR graphs coming back, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Obviously people could farm KDA during fights and I know with certain groups out there getting even pettier it'd be extremely likely but I also feel like at the least it would add more pressure for people to tank and clump better. The only sense of urgency pvp has is returning which is nothing at this point. 

Not currently but they're open to adding stuff like that apparently.

Clans have other ways of tracking KDR anyway though

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

INFWATION

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

2 hours ago, Brian said:

Not currently but they're open to adding stuff like that apparently.

Clans have other ways of tracking KDR anyway though

Oh, I was aware that clans have methods for tracking KDR, but the former method that was used pre-eoc was easily applicable, and easier for just about anyone to double check. The validity of the current methods is easily debatable by any clan.

Being able to easily point out a clans large increase in their death count after a fight, or even point to specific members death counts on clan stat pages provided and hosted by Jagex themselves make for hard to deny evidence when it comes to discussing a clan's quality during any specific fight.

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

2 hours ago, Ace said:

Oh, I was aware that clans have methods for tracking KDR, but the former method that was used pre-eoc was easily applicable, and easier for just about anyone to double check. The validity of the current methods is easily debatable by any clan.

Being able to easily point out a clans large increase in their death count after a fight, or even point to specific members death counts on clan stat pages provided and hosted by Jagex themselves make for hard to deny evidence when it comes to discussing a clan's quality during any specific fight.

Yea the current methods aren't 100% accurate compared to built in KDR they used have in the pre eoc era

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png