Yoo

Rayden

Runescape Name (Don't post if login name)
-

CrowBox
Preferred Name 
-

CrowBox/Rayden
Current Clan
-

None.
Previous Clan History
-

Damage incorporated 2017-2017 - Applicant. Since i had friends in rot and di at the same time, i left to stay neutral since im not a rat.

JaJa 2017-2020 - Ending senior member

Ancient Fury 2020-2020 - Left due to irl problems. (Some of you might question this here but i can explain everything.)

Frontline 2020-2020 - Was in Frontline for 5 months, held Member rank. Left cause single wasnt for me.

Wolves 2016 - Was in wolves for 5 months before the brap/wolves merge. Left after.

EoP 2018-2018 - Clan friend in EoP went to some events. Didn't enjoy pure clanning.

Seals 2018 - Seals was a F2p cwa clan consisting mostly of DI members. I had MoTM here :) and i was removed because GIGGS had problems with me.

Intense Redemption 2018 - Pure clan. Held applicant rank here for 2 months before leaving cause of it being dead.

Pandemic 2019 - Got invited by Macleran. Was here for a month but i got inactive due to irl. This is where i battled alongside with Gochance1 and many others.

Clan Europe 2019 - 1 of my friends in Jaja invited me to clan europe as a clan friend. Had many battles with them and enjoyed my time there.

Trinity 2019 - Trinity was a f2p cwa clan i got called to twice cause they didnt pull enough. Was not oficially a part of them though.

These are all of the clans i've oficially been a part of. If you have any questions please do dm me.

Who do you know in Tempest?
-

@MaukaMaija (From Bulldogs)

@Tika191 We didnt really speak but i know him from Cwa clans i was in with him.

@Gochance1 Was in Pandemic with him and @Macleran

@Juri was in TR with Juri. Again i don't know if we talked alot but i've been clanning  with them before.

@true Know true from cwa clanning

@D96Known Diogo since DI and in seals with him. He taught me the ways to f2p.

@Amulet From TR
Are you interested in joining?
-

Yes
Brief Introduction
-

Hello my names Rayden but you can call me Ray. I'm a 21 year old Estonian and i love deadlifting, webdeveloping and hanging out with my girl. I'm very easy to get along with and i'm excited to get to know Tempest and hopefully be a part of it. Right now i work part time whilist self studying web development from courses i bought online. If you have any question about me feel free to shoot me a dm on discord! Rayden#4277