Clan Leader's Perspectives on the 2006-10 Clan World

3lite

Can you give me a Discord or any contact info for Chris/Icedrop please? I was in RSD previously but overall we were very sociable and good friends but since the loss of Zybez I don't have any contact for him and would love to catch up with him @3lite -  thanks mate.

Also love reading stuff like this, thanks for putting this topic together,

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

2 minutes ago, Lavigne said:

Can you give me a Discord or any contact info for Chris/Icedrop please? I was in RSD previously but overall we were very sociable and good friends but since the loss of Zybez I don't have any contact for him and would love to catch up with him @3lite -  thanks mate.

Also love reading stuff like this, thanks for putting this topic together,

https://tempest-rs.net/profile/284-icedrop/

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

Great read Derek, wouldn't expect anything less from you. Thanks to all the leaders for agreeing to get together and participate. Remember it all like it was yesterday. What a time we all spent together.

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

Interesting read. Thanks True for the link.

There was a video which I discovered clanning and I believe it was a Runescape Dinasty vs The Titans video. Looked up to them as a kid. 

I'll always remember Nickos as being the first person who taught me how to A) Play melee-bind (I hated mage, but enjoyed melee bind) B) Naked melee-bind, where you wore blue clothes and just took your rune off lol.

Also there is a metric fuckton of oldschool RS2 DF era members here so I'll be an opportunist. One of you must remember Gaz (Ultradeath4u), he was in most clans with me from 2007 onwards (EOS, COR and RSD before making DF his permenant and final home; I chose CL instead because I wouldn't have got into DF with my history and he barely scraped his way into a chance at FA). He was a Scottish kid who lived in Australia. By far easily one of my best if not the best friends I ever had on this game, but I lost contact with him and have been trying to track him down for years lol. His active years in DF would have been around like 2009-EOC update)

I remember the CoR XBOX competition being memed ruthlessly lol.

Great to see Nickos again too, EOS had by far one of the best communities, they might have been a RuneScape clan but the community was much bigger than that game, because we played Gunz, Warrock, Crossfire and loads of other shit together outside of events on TS and will be remembered, before I fucked up as the first clan that I called in and was ranked in.

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte