The Great Gielinor Depression

Vanuckle

Hold or Sell  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I sell and buy back constantly. It’s helped keep my cash stack high, I’ve gotten a good amount of gains by just liquidating and buying back when I plan on using it. 

CASEY_PSD.pngBEST PVM.pngLUCK.pngEgt3L2U.png

AdkNBbg.png

I'm too poor for the top tier gear. I have the necessities and am fine with that for the time being. I don't like seeing my bank value constantly go down day to day though

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

Every time I stop playing I usually liquidate anything that's not my PvP sets. Even if it's not by much, prices almost always drop on what I'm selling by the time I start playing and buy it all back. If I bothered buying back everything from when I sold around last September I'd be up 120mish, I realize that's honestly next to nothing for a lot of people but when you spread that out among the price drops of end game gear like bandos and arma, it adds up and shows how bad things are.

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

Generally speaking I’ve kept my bank liquidated but recently I’ve had a ton of my money in pvm gear, probably 70% or so. Definitely feeling the pain rn but I’ll wait for it to bounce back a bit before liquidating again.

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

2 hours ago, The End said:

Twisted bow up 50m since this topic

Yes I noticed the bull run early and considered buying in... Is this the dead cat bounce? Or are we about to see a resurgence? What times to live in the world of Gielinor!

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png