Flukejiver AMA

Flukejiver

Do you have any pets?

What were covid restrictions like for your work? How different was working during covid vs. before covid or even now?

What is one lesson you learned in TT and one lesson you learned in THE that you feel were most influential in the part you play with Tempest?

Fuck/marry/kill: True / Murray / Evizu

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

9 hours ago, Out said:

What would you change about F2P in its current state? 

Do you think any other previously closed clan would have a genuine shot at making it in today's clan world? If so which clan(s)?

What is your opinion on 3rd party clients on OSRS? Particularly those geared towards advantages in PVP?

Since Tempest opened there has been a turnaround of members quitting the game or leaving; who are 5 members you miss being in Tempest & why? And if you're feeling up to it who are 5 members you don't miss & why?

- I would change snares. Shit is dumb. Atleast make having mage pray reduce the time by half

- Any of the bigger clans (Cor, RSD, DI) would be fine. I think any med sized clans would have a tough time cause of the nature of Rot trying to crash every fight. They would pretty much be forced to CWA

- I don't really care about them. To be honest, the tanking or banking scripts are what I don't like. Half the people that use them still get KO'd so I guess it doesn't really matter.

-

People I miss:

Ellie Nora - she is a super nice person and a helluva tank!

Pure wood - chill guy and fun to be around

C6 - known him for a long time, since THE

Neversober - super active and a good member

Focus Teemo - Beast

People I dont:

Anyone that left that tried to hurt Tempest

• Like 1

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

51 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

Do you have any pets?

What were covid restrictions like for your work? How different was working during covid vs. before covid or even now?

What is one lesson you learned in TT and one lesson you learned in THE that you feel were most influential in the part you play with Tempest?

Fuck/marry/kill: True / Murray / Evizu

- If you mean IRL, no I don't.  I should of got one during quarantine since I was home and would of been easier to train. But maybe in the near future I will get a dog.

- I was only working from home for about 3-4 months. I've been back full time in the office for almost a year now. Nothing is really different. If anything, we got really busy because of moving everyone to work from home and people upgrading their infrastructure. 

- A lesson I learned in THE was to be patient. I able to be a rank at a pretty young age which caused me to be more mature about things which really helped IMO. As for TT, don't give a shit what people say. What I mean is that we never posted on Zybez and really tried to stay away from that platform. Some members did more than others, but it was good to just let people talk shit and us shut them up with our performance.

- Murray/True/Evizu

• Like 1

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

41 minutes ago, Icedragon D said:

What did you think of TR pre-eoc and TR in osrs?

Pre-eoc - they were a break off from THE which caused me to dislike them early on. We always had great fights though

OSRS - didn't really impress me much. They were pretty small but had a decent core group of people.

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

Thanks for doing the AMA! It's been a pleasure working with you and getting to know you from when Tempest first started. 

1. Any regrets with clanning? If so, what?

2. Thoughts on Tempest when you first heard about us?

3. Favorite runescape achievement?

4. Most memorable thing on runescape for you?

5. Craziest thing you have done ever?

6. If you had to pick one story from runescape clanning what would it be?

7.  If you could pick one movie to be your favorite which one and why?

8. When you started clanning was there any one person or group you looked up to?

9. Favorite thing to do on runescape besides warring and etc?

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

7 minutes ago, Gochance1 said:

Thanks for doing the AMA! It's been a pleasure working with you and getting to know you from when Tempest first started. 

1. Any regrets with clanning? If so, what?

2. Thoughts on Tempest when you first heard about us?

3. Favorite runescape achievement?

4. Most memorable thing on runescape for you?

5. Craziest thing you have done ever?

6. If you had to pick one story from runescape clanning what would it be?

7.  If you could pick one movie to be your favorite which one and why?

8. When you started clanning was there any one person or group you looked up to?

9. Favorite thing to do on runescape besides warring and etc?

1. Probably like a lot of people, I pushed off a lot of IRL things for the game. Hanging out with friends, going places, etc.

2. I was so excited to hear a bunch of old clanmates where in a clan together and I wasn't the only one playing lol

3. 99 RC, took me 3 damn months!

4. 24 hour fight vs DF

5. Went rattlesnake hunting. I actually won the competition catching the biggest one lmao

6. Being in TT and trying to take an organized picture for like 30 minutes. Bish was freaking out the whole time. Was mad funny. I think there is a video on it.

7. Miracle because ice hockey is my favorite sport and having a bunch of college kids come together to beat the unstoppable USSR at the time was incredible

8. I looked up to Iceman520 a lot because after hearing him call for the first time, it's all I wanted to do

9. Progressing my account. I've played this game way to long to not max so that's what I'm pushing for now

• Like 1

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

What are some events you'd like to see happen / happen more frequently in the Tempest community? PvP or non PvP related

Top 5 bunny guests?

I think it would be fair to say both Tempest and THE fulfill the role of clans with strong communities. You said near the end of your tenure in THE, part of the reason you left was because of their lack of focus on PvP. Do you feel Tempest is essentially what THE could've been with more of a PvP focus in that regard, while still maintaining a strong community?

Are there any people who've tried joining (applicant/intro/didn't even make it to intro) that you were surprised didn't make it? Are there any you really weren't surprised didn't make the cut?

If you were to look at the Tempest official team as a family, what roles do you think each official would fulfill? (don't feel bad about saying true as grandfather because he's old lol)

What are your thoughts on the proposed wilderness changes ? It seems that very little had to do with multi, but still curious if you have any significant feelings one way or the other about what's being planned.

If Tempest were to come to an end, what clan if any do you think you would go to? 

What do you think of the login spamming nonsense? Surely people knew after one clan weaponized it, other clans would figure out how to do so as well, yet it still happened and now seemingly a significant portion of the clan world are locked out of their accounts outside of mobile/steam. Do you think assuming that it never would have been fixed by this point, clans always would have started up with doing it to one another?

53 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

What are some events you'd like to see happen / happen more frequently in the Tempest community? PvP or non PvP related

Top 5 bunny guests?

I think it would be fair to say both Tempest and THE fulfill the role of clans with strong communities. You said near the end of your tenure in THE, part of the reason you left was because of their lack of focus on PvP. Do you feel Tempest is essentially what THE could've been with more of a PvP focus in that regard, while still maintaining a strong community?

Are there any people who've tried joining (applicant/intro/didn't even make it to intro) that you were surprised didn't make it? Are there any you really weren't surprised didn't make the cut?

If you were to look at the Tempest official team as a family, what roles do you think each official would fulfill? (don't feel bad about saying true as grandfather because he's old lol)

What are your thoughts on the proposed wilderness changes ? It seems that very little had to do with multi, but still curious if you have any significant feelings one way or the other about what's being planned.

If Tempest were to come to an end, what clan if any do you think you would go to? 

- Tbh, PVM comps are pretty fun. Brings the community together and gets people active on a daily basis.

- Havik, Code, Xero, Ellie, and you

- Yes, I think that is a very accurate statement

- Yeah, but usually the ones that don't make it aren't because they are we don't like them, it's more of they don't have the time. 

- Brian = wise grandpa, True = crazy uncle, Ned = perfect son, Trev = rebel brother, Ashley = loving mother, Dickus = spastic 2nd cousin......

- I've never been a single's pker so I don't really follow those updates. But the fact that you aren't going to be able to attack someone that is already being attacked (i think that's what they are doing) is dumb. Gonna kill singles pking teams I think. I'm just glad nothing is really changing for multi.

- Tempest is my last dance. I don't think I would go anywhere except for a clan retirement home.

• Haha 1

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

What do you think of the login spamming nonsense? Surely people knew after one clan weaponized it, other clans would figure out how to do so as well, yet it still happened and now seemingly a significant portion of the clan world are locked out of their accounts outside of mobile/steam. Do you think assuming that it never would have been fixed by this point, clans always would have started up with doing it to one another?

It fucking sucks. It really baffles my mind that Jagex hasn't been able to fix the issue except for releasing the Steam client. It's a pissing match at this point. Who can lock more people out compared to others. To me, it doesn't really make any sense. Do they understand that pretty much everyone has alts these days, if not one, multiple accounts. So if they enjoy wasting their time/money, then so be it. Unfortunately, if clans did know about this back in the day, it would of been done. The mentality of some clans haven't changed much.

• Like 1

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png