Flukejiver AMA

Flukejiver

Which person in each of your Clans (THE, TT, Tempest) did you respect the most? Whether it be leadership style or just the way they presented themselves. 

What made you choose Divine Forces when you came back? 

Were you surprised to see a lot of old clanners in 1 clan. 

imageproxy.png

DEkDNzZ.gif

LkcsY.gif
i1a4jjh.gif
nfVcZsC.gif
cO9INAK.gif

18 hours ago, Ace said:

How did you feel about BK Remake's "THE" crew(Arrith, Mandy, Tarik) jumping ship to "THE" multiple times? There was never really any hard feelings on our side of the situation, but I'm kind of curious to see how a "The" official(or former official at the time maybe) felt about the situation. 

Well you always want people to stick around. Having the same people jump ship, going back and forth between clans is never appealing. It doesn't have anything to do with hard feelings, but it shouldn't of been allowed.

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

18 hours ago, Nanne30 said:

i remember having fights with THE and their orange capes.

How long after THE u joined TT?

Did u planned on joining TT while being in THE?

What drove you away from THE and made u quit? 

keep up the good work bro!

- I pretty much joined right away, maybe a week in between.

- I had an idea of where I wanted to go, but after talking to my friend Jayzy, my mind was made up

- The lack of wanting to do PVP and some of the people in leadership. I wasn't a fan of Echo so it was best to just move on.

Thanks man 🙂

• heart 1

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

17 hours ago, VirgoVaca said:

Thoughts on @Jules?

Jules is such a nice person. She was in THE for quite some time after I left and eventually took over as Leader which was cool to see. I believe when I was still there, she was running the Events team. Didn't really get to work with her too much inside of leadership so I don't have much more to say.

• Like 1

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

16 hours ago, Vanuckle said:

Have you ever been Ned'd and if you have, recall the story.

Yes, I believe the first time I was Ned'd had to be with the new clanchat announcement system in RS when someone gets a drop over a certain gp threshold, it would put it in the chat for everyone to see. Ours was set really low, like 500k so I reached out and said we should move it to 1m. Ned responded to me right away saying "how much of a difference will that really make? How many drops will be filtered out between 500k and 1m?" I literally had no idea so I just didn't respond.

I've been lucky though, think i've only been Ned'd twice. Can't remember the other one though. I will try to think about it 😛

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

16 hours ago, Hat said:

Are you happy having so many questions to answer right after having to update Onyx Bolts every day from the PVM comp not to long ago?

Which is the worst? Updating numbers? Or using words to answer the questions?

- I was actually really excited for this so yes, I am happy

- Updating numbers....

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

14 hours ago, Pietru said:

Anyone who you initially thought you wouldn't get along with when they joined Tempest?

Thoughts on current clan world?

- This answer is more of when I joined Tempest since the person was already here. I think the only person was La Hire. I know what he has done in the past in clans, experiencing it myself in THE, so I was a bit weary about him. My gut instinct was right.

- Definitely not what it use to be, I can tell you that. With WL closing, there are only AF, Rev, and RoT to fight in F2P wildy. The others are just CWA teams. VR is pretty much closed and DF stays in P2P. That sums it up pretty well.

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png