Flukejiver AMA

Flukejiver

Thanks for doing this Fluke 🙂 Just have a couple questions for you:

1. Pre-eoc, did you consider joining any other clans (aside from TT) after you left THE? 
2. What are your most memorable war moments? 
3. What were the really long wars like pre-eoc (like the TT vs Df one)? 

Hi! I joined & later became a ranked caller in TT in the Plavljanic / Dickus era (2012–2013), I think only weeks before Milad was kicked/left.

1. Were you active in TT when Plavljanic was calling – and if so, how did you think he compared to, e.g., Battleneo / D0nts / Cravez / Milad?

2. What are some differences / similarities with the above callers? (Can compare their styles with any current ones, if that helps any)

3. How do you think calling in F2p wars has changed (improved, regressed, just become different) in the last 10+ years?

4. If you could choose between joining a top skilled/active no-honor clan, and a mediocre honorable clan, what would you pick?

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

1 hour ago, Amulet said:

Thanks for doing this Fluke 🙂 Just have a couple questions for you:

1. Pre-eoc, did you consider joining any other clans (aside from TT) after you left THE? 
2. What are your most memorable war moments? 
3. What were the really long wars like pre-eoc (like the TT vs Df one)? 

1. I did think about others like RSD and COR. Probably would of considered DI but I think they were closed or closed shortly after. But after talking to Jayzy, my decision was made.

2. Calling in a fight vs Exodus and completely popping off (was probably my best performance) and sniping DF in the 24 hour fight are the 2 that come to mind.

3. They were so much fun. I was in the sniper unit for a majority of the 24 hour fight and it was just loud music and screaming the whole time. You were so amped up, you didnt even realize how much time went by until the end lmao

• Like 1

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

17 minutes ago, Howl said:

What would you change about the Wilderness/OSRS PvP?

- Remove snares and/or add reduce snare time if using magic pray

- Make rev caves multi again

• Like 2

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

18 minutes ago, S3lvah said:

Hi! I joined & later became a ranked caller in TT in the Plavljanic / Dickus era (2012–2013), I think only weeks before Milad was kicked/left.

1. Were you active in TT when Plavljanic was calling – and if so, how did you think he compared to, e.g., Battleneo / D0nts / Cravez / Milad?

2. What are some differences / similarities with the above callers? (Can compare their styles with any current ones, if that helps any)

3. How do you think calling in F2p wars has changed (improved, regressed, just become different) in the last 10+ years?

4. If you could choose between joining a top skilled/active no-honor clan, and a mediocre honorable clan, what would you pick?

1. Yes, I remember Plaffy calling. If I had to rate them in order out of those 5, it would be Battleneo, D0nts, Plaffy, Cravez, Milad

2. If I remember correctly, I believe the callers your mentioned above were all the grab and go kind of callers which I preferred.

3. I think a lot of it is the same. There are still two different kind of callers in my opinion, you have the ones that are precise and others that just go.

4. Mediocre honorable clan 💯 

• Like 1

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

22 minutes ago, Howl said:

If you created a clan from scratch, what would the name/theme/colors be?

I think “Outlaws” would be a decent name with cowboy themed ranks. Best colors would probably red and black. Kinda generic but would go best

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

16 minutes ago, Howl said:

Do you like your job? Would you ever want to change jobs? Do you have a dream job?

I really enjoy my job. It’s pretty stressful at times, but aren’t all jobs? I would eventually like to change jobs, doing the same type of work but just with a different company. I don’t really have a dream job anymore as I really like what I do, but if you would of asked me that when I was younger, I would have said to play in the NHL 🙂

• Like 1

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

What would you change about F2P in its current state? 

Do you think any other previously closed clan would have a genuine shot at making it in today's clan world? If so which clan(s)?

What is your opinion on 3rd party clients on OSRS? Particularly those geared towards advantages in PVP?

Since Tempest opened there has been a turnaround of members quitting the game or leaving; who are 5 members you miss being in Tempest & why? And if you're feeling up to it who are 5 members you don't miss & why?

• Like 1

KSVDZyo.png

SCE5Fis.png

o1Uh7MU.png